I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...

Discus and support I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently got myself an Xbox 360 and berry 19 minutes or so I get kicked from Xbox live and it’s annoying the bell outta me. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lewis Evans1, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Lewis Evans1
    Lewis Evans1 Guest

I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone...

So I recently got myself an Xbox 360 and berry 19 minutes or so I get kicked from Xbox live and it’s annoying the bell outta me. Any ideas?

:)

Lewis Evans1, Apr 27, 2023
  2. JarsaculaS Win User

my xbox will NOT stay connected to xbox live!!!!

My NAT is open. It kicks me off of xbox live every 15 or so minutes. Help!
  3. joshschooler Win User

Please help

Ok the wire started working again in the xbox but now every couple of minutes I get disconnected from the party I am in and if I go off wired onto wireless I don't get disconnected. And It is also kicking me off xbox live.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone have any ideas? Wired connection perfectly stable internet

Hi, Lewis. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please test your connection first by doing the steps below.

Press the Guide  button on your controller.

Select Settings > System Settings, and then Network Settings.

Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.

Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

If the test is good and there are no errors or issues.

Please do the steps below in sequence to sort out the issue.

Let's try to delete and re-download your profile on the console to refresh the subscription page.

Go to settings and select System.

Select Storage.

Note If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, select All Devices.

Select Profiles.

Select the Xbox profile that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select one of the following:

Delete Profile Only – This deletes the Xbox profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

2. Select Storage or Memory.

3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. ...

4. Select Clear System Cache.

5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.

Restart the console.

Press the Guide button on your controller.

Select Download Profile.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

I am constantly getting kicked off of Xbox Live !

Hello @Devorixx, I hope everything is going well for you!

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

The following troubleshooting step will help you clear out your MAC address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming
  6. MNClayton Win User

Kicked off Xbox Live

I'm having the same problem. Would love some help. I've turned off everything. Unplugged. Reset. All that business. I'm on xbox live for I while. I get kicked off. Last night, I could play an hour or so. Today, I've been getting kicked off every
    three minutes. My PS is on the same network. No problems there.
Thema:

1. I am constantly getting kicked off Xbox live on my Xbox 360, every 10 minutes or so. Anyone... - Similar Threads - constantly getting kicked

2. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  5. Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I constantly getting Fortnite ads forced down my throat on XSS?: For months now, I've had the same game being pushed on me over and over with the Xbox Home ads. Not once have I even considered installing Fortnite as it is a game for toxic children yet you seem...
  6. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: Split from this thread. I am having this problem too, I play on Xbox one s, i’ve restarted my Xbox, hard reset my xbox with and without saving my games and apps, cleared my cache, hard powered...
  7. I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to install the fortnite update but am constantly getting an “installation...: and I have no clue why I can’t install, I have followed all the steps in troubleshooting and yet it still won’t instal, help me please? 258f0322-578e-420b-ab3d-f560b9e98447
  8. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  9. Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since the recent Windows update, i am constantly getting crashes while gaming.: I installed the recent Windows Update. I now notice that whichever game I play is crashing after some time. My drivers are up to date, nothing is corrupted. What should I do next? Specs 3050 i5...
  10. Anyone else get constant crashes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else get constant crashes?: I have both the download and disc version. Fallout crashes my xbox every 1-25 minutes without fail. I've chatted for hours with Xbox support, and have been unsuccessfully emailing back and forth...