I am being harassed by an individual

Discus and support I am being harassed by an individual in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MCFinest Mike, Sep 21, 2023.

1. I am being harassed by an individual

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to those who participate, I Michael, have for the last few months, i have been harassed by an individual on xbox and this person has made multiple accounts and proceeds to message me as I purposely refuse to and cause i ignore their attempts, they either message more or do more accounts, this is becoming a point where i'm just deleting chats and everything to just have a clear xbox messaging system

Is there anyway that i don't receive messages at all? i am aware of the chat requests but i dont even want that to appear if you get me?

:)

MCFinest Mike, Sep 21, 2023
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

If you go into your privacy settings on your console, you can set it so only friends can send you messages, but that also affects voice chat and invites. Unfortunately there is no separate setting just for messaging.
  3. BongKaos Win User

i am being harassed

Have you tried to simply block communications with the offenders? Maybe file a report through the console.... No need to recieve unwanted messages. GOOD LUCK!!!
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

i am being harassed

Hurricane sorry for all that is happening to you but first off you can not post other gamer tags on the forums.go to xbox support and report them there.also what you can do is go to your profile and set your voice/message to friends only.that way you will
    only get messages from friends only....GoodLuck
  5. Smwutches Win User

I am being harassed

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console so the enforcement team will investigate him. You'd also want to block communications with him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Pompeii13 Win User

i am being harassed

LOL, you are absolutely right, They must realize to know how to block or avoid players then they can file a complaint on their console against the other player harassing them.
Thema:

1. I am being harassed by an individual - Similar Threads - being harassed individual

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. I’m being threatened and harassed

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m being threatened and harassed: I’ve been harassed hard by this one random guy on xbox for the past day or 2, he keeps messaging me about random stuff, he first only texted me saying hello, then saying how he can see i’m online...
  9. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  10. I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm being constantly harassed and banned on Xbox one, I am being targeted with screenshots...: Acc [mod removed] and a group chat this person invited me to, is targeting, (and openly omitting to targeting) is getting myself and others banned. Harassment, bullied, and then telling others...