I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

Discus and support I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by buckey malley, Jan 7, 2024.

1. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription

I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription, and their support phone numbers tell me that the phone number is wrong. Also, their help and FAQ system lacks clear information on the subject.

:)

buckey malley, Jan 7, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Buckey, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

You can request a refund of the duplicate charge in this case through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

You must select "Billing error" as the reason and then "Duplicate charge for the same item".

In order for the refund team to better understand the problem you are experiencing, please make sure to provide all the details in the text box that will appear.

Best regards, Khaji
  3. Zdubleu Win User

The difference between "repair warranty" and "manufacturer warranty"?

You can always cancel your gamepass subscription to avoid being charged any more.
  4. SammyVS Win User

I am being charged for a subscription that I canceled

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If you're not seeing these charges in your purchase history, it means these charges are coming from another account. I recommend looking at all the accounts you use. On this link, you can check your purchase history.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you cannot locate the account, you will need to call your bank to cancel the charges and request a refund.

If you locate the account, this link contains instructions on how to request a refund and cancel your subscription.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

double charged for gamepass.

Hi CharlesCarpenter! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be for 2 reasons, a charge error that will be corrected in about 48 hours or a suscription active on s second account, you can know more how to investigate unknown charges here

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Gamepass double charged

Hello, ShaunMcPherson1. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Did you remember seeing the $1 price at checkout?
    This question is asked because this $1 offer can be claimed by new subscribers. Previous and current game pass subscribers are not eligible for the offer.

Besides that, could you check if these Game Pass for the full price transactions appear in your Microsoft account order history with the status “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. I am being charged double for the Gamepass subscription - Similar Threads - being charged double

2. My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My cc is being charged without my authorization. I do not have a xbox account. Help: My bank account is being charged for xbox and I have no account nor have I authorized anyone. 96855264-33f8-431e-a9c7-652701956500
  3. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  4. My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea
  5. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  6. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  7. I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged...: I do not have access to the email, there is an active subscription that is being charged from my account and would like to cancel the reoccurring subscription. e0581cfb-064d-4fd1-977a-0ddee3326b5a
  8. Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for game that didnt work on my xbox: Was charged for a game that wouldn't download on my xbox couldn't play it bc it wouldn't download but was still charged 610f21da-7b03-43d9-aeb1-db5b5af98798
  9. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  10. Why am I being charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged: I just got charged $16.99 for xbox gamepass which I don’t recall having at all and I would like a refund for any other past charges. 3432994c-4c42-439a-bf0e-7e1ff9da51ae