I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

Discus and support I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logomatt, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Logomatt
    Logomatt Guest

I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from making any communications with teamates and friends and i now i cant communicate with my teamates in call of duty plz a mod at forums see this and unban me im a 13 year old child on my fathers account he said hell ground me for a week if i dont get unbanned please someone help me @mods at forum

:)

Logomatt, Apr 19, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: