I am available for Raid. Lvl 30 titan, lvl 27 hunter

Discus and support I am available for Raid. Lvl 30 titan, lvl 27 hunter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking to join anyone for raid. I have beaten both difficulties previous weeks, i know what im doing. Message me. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by U MAD IIbewbII, Nov 9, 2014.

1. I am available for Raid. Lvl 30 titan, lvl 27 hunter

I am looking to join anyone for raid. I have beaten both difficulties previous weeks, i know what im doing. Message me. Thanks

:)

U MAD IIbewbII, Nov 9, 2014
  2. Mr Wii 1
    Mr Wii 1 Guest
    Looking for some raiders on normal

I have 2 titans lvl 30 and a hunter lvl 27. Looking to raid with the hunter first tonight and then move to hard.

Mr Wii 1, Nov 9, 2014
  3. Hashtag LAD
    Hashtag LAD Guest
    Vault of glass

Hi guys

Looking for people to do the vault of glass raid

We have;

Lvl 28 hunter

lvl 28 Titan

Lvl 27 Warlock

Hashtag LAD, Nov 9, 2014
  4. leafypot Win User

Looking for more for raid team

I'm a lvl 32 hunter (both), lvl 30 warlock (sunslinger), & lvl 30 titan (defender). I've done the first two raids looking for help with the last one + people to do other raids
  5. Sloppy W0lf Win User

I'm looking for Destiny buddies on 360 for raid/strikes

What they said. Lvl 29 titan, 27 hunter. add me. Im on a lot. im 27 years old and the 0 in w0lf is numeric.

I want to run the raid like crazy.
  6. EVASIVECREEP Win User

Lvl 27 lock need to finish vault of glass raid

im lvl 27 titan and have a mate as a lvl 27 hunter if you wanna do the VOG.
  7. FreakyFGamble Win User

Destiny raids

open for raids lvl 27 hunter here
  8. andiepd-59A0EB66-AC4 Win User

looking for people for vault of glass

Lvl 27 hunter up for raid and nightfalls
Thema:

I am available for Raid. Lvl 30 titan, lvl 27 hunter

1. I am available for Raid. Lvl 30 titan, lvl 27 hunter - Similar Threads - available Raid Lvl

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  7. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

in XboX Insiders
    In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...: Oblivion - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/oblivion/C5K89TFLSV19/0001 Dragon Age 2 - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/dragon-age-2/C4G76555T4QN/0001 The Darkness -...
  8. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  10. Gamertag not available after logging out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag not available after logging out?: I was making a gamertag for my wife and it was available but when we were choosing her profile pic I logged out of the screen, and then all of a sudden it wasn't available anymore. Even though it...