I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

Discus and support I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 15, 2016.

1. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found".

I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long enough. Please help.

:)

Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 15, 2016
  2. STATUS

im trying to figure the status of being the preview program member I still can't loginto Xbox early access forum and can't even get the preview dashboard

ghostsoldier8276, Sep 15, 2016
  3. KirbyOfOcala
    KirbyOfOcala Guest
    No Access to Preview Program Forum

Hello Support !

I am a Xbox One preview program member but can not access the forums. Please let me in I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums :)

Thanks

KirbyOfOcala, Sep 15, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hi Axed,

One of the Staff members will see this and update your roles to allow you access them, once they see this. They tend to reply to threads oldest-first to make sure nothing is missed so just hang tight and they will get around to this one.

maxen, Sep 15, 2016
  5. I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post your looking for group".

Axed-CEE3A4AD-73BD-4CA8-ABBF-22EC86E1EF48, Sep 16, 2016
  6. can someone please send me an invite to the xbox one preview program I have been trying to get in everywhere

StatutoryPick19, Sep 16, 2016
  7. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Axed! Can you reach it from
    here? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Sep 19, 2016
  8. denis950527
    denis950527 Guest

Hello i have one question, how i can delete me from Xbox one preview program, because i receveid every day some update by 458mb , you know? Thanks

denis950527, Sep 19, 2016
  9. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey denis950527! You will need to unenroll through the Preview app on your console. If you have any issues, post in this
    forum for further assistance. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 31, 2018
  10. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox one preview dashboard help

chewi83,

Not sure if you are having a problem with an update, the preview itself, or accessing the Preview Program Support forums. If you are having a problem with an update or the preview program, this needs to be posted in the Preview Program Support
    forums I've linked above. If you can't access the forums, please reply back letting us know and one of the Xbox Support members can verify you acceptance in the program and grant you access to those forums.
  11. Hordie Win User

I'm a member of the Xbox Preview Program for 360

Hi there!

If you're a member of the preview program try to access these forums and post any issues there.

Xbox One preview forum
  12. ShivaChris Win User

Xbox One Preview Program message expired

The Xbox One Preview Forum it's only accesible for the Preview Members.

Some of your friends wich are already Preview Members can send you an invitation to access the program.
  13. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Can someone please help us obtain the XBOX ONE preview app

Hi StarOcean1976!

Thanks for posting your interest for the Xbox One Preview Program! Unfortunately, we can't provide users access to the Preview Program over the forums. Perhaps a generous friend or family member can invite you into the program? :)

Hope you get invited soon!
  14. kill6master9 Win User

WPS PIN on wireless display (BETA)

I am a preview member but I can't get access to the forums for the preview, please send me a working link to the preview forums.
Thema:

1. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums - Similar Threads - Preview Program Member

2. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  3. I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program: I Would Really Like To Be Apart Of The Preview Program 6be0da27-9aff-40a6-8f45-5aa79f5d9c22
  4. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  5. asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member

in XBoX on Consoles
    asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member: the type is support so idk if this is a private post or a public one. So to be on the safe side, im not going to post my name for now. first time posting in the forums. just got access yesterday....
  6. Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...: Remove me this Preview program. Please! Technical support say: Go to Forum and find result. I Haven't Preview Dashboard app... Help b6153d56-98da-4256-8977-61e680b0c1f4
  7. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  8. Preview program redstone member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program redstone member: i am having a problem updating my console I am xbox redstone member and contacted Xbox support and told me to contact you guys threw this because the preview can be corrupting my files I have...
  9. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?: Every time I click the link is says group not found. Any help much appreciated Thanks 88d508c8-8be6-4f0e-94ad-9e956a801b17
  10. Xbox Preview Program Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Member: Hey all! So I've been in the preview program for a while now and I got a message from Xbox Live a week ago saying "Time to register for the next big Xbox One preview! To opt in, open the Xbox...