i am able to play warzone but no one can hear me and all my settings are correct.

Discus and support i am able to play warzone but no one can hear me and all my settings are correct. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when loading up MW2 a message will prompt: communication with Xbox servers has been interrupted and ill cancel out of it and continue to the main... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by james covell, Dec 24, 2022.

1. james covell
    james covell Guest

i am able to play warzone but no one can hear me and all my settings are correct.

when loading up MW2 a message will prompt: communication with Xbox servers has been interrupted and ill cancel out of it and continue to the main lobby. I am able to play but no one can hear me but i can hear everyone. All audio settings are correct.

:)

james covell, Dec 24, 2022
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

Hello james covell!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

Hi james covell,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you are getting an error when loading up MW2. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• When did the problem started?
    • Can you please provide us a photo or screenshot of the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've already tried to fix the problem?
    Those above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we collect all the information, we will formulate the feasible resolution to help you with your case.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  4. Steps94 Win User

Xbox headset not working with other platforms

Does anyone have any other advice on this? I am playing with ps4 players on Warzone I can hear them fine but they can't hear me, my mic works fine on all other devices and all settings seem to be correct, any help would be appreciated it's driving me crazy.
  5. Ryan Flint Win User

Why are all my mw3 games locked and how do I unlock them on xboxs

I’m in the exact same boat nothing is working all saying locked and only warzone and warzone modes available to play , iv downloaded the entire game 3 times with loads of storage to download add ons and still not allowing me to play anything other than warzone , I have game pass I have all setting allowing to play multiplayer yet so solution
  6. PeterHarris3477 Win User

Why can’t I talk in open mic but I can hear fine I’ve turned on open party chat

I have the same question. I can hear everyone fine in warzone but nobody can hear me. It just happened a few days ago and I’ve messed with every setting I can.. privacy, audio, everything’s set right! **** happened? I made sure my mic wasn’t broken, switched controllers.. help!
Thema:

1. i am able to play warzone but no one can hear me and all my settings are correct. - Similar Threads - able play warzone

2. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  3. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  4. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  7. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  8. If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a realm on Minecraft then close it will I (the host) be able to play it alone for...: Trying to start a realm but if I stop paying can I still have it for just me 58759532-a3bb-4890-93b6-8965741cd53f
  9. Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pallworlds not able to play offline on Xbox series x: Even tho it's advertising that it has an offline mode in the store. Also considering "steam" players have access to it. Every time I try and open the game without an internet connection it pops up...
  10. Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am i not able to join when i play with my friend: Ive been trying to play with my friend for a while but whenever i join its not letting me. It just says “unable to connect to world” 2ed46b5a-12a5-4e54-9cfe-d5b9098e9fc2