I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...

Discus and support I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JWXXXIII33, Oct 4, 2015.

1. JWXXXIII33
    JWXXXIII33 Guest

I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ...

I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I post my problem with the new preview update. thanks

:)

JWXXXIII33, Oct 4, 2015
  2. Cant Access The Xbox One Preview Program Early Access Forums/Private Forums

So i cant seem too use or gain access to the preview forums or the private forums whichever there called now. ibve been a member for a few months now. so i should have been granted access right? :/ ...when i go to the Xbox One Preview Program FAQ and
    go down to the Xbox Early Access Forums it always says group not found ,the requested group cannot be found ,then when i go to the where can i give feedback part it has another link to the forums that says theres a private early access forums and it also
    says the same thing group cannot be found,the requested group cannot be found and its been like that for a while now ive talked to chat support many times but to no avail , i browsed today and came across a thread that told me to post here if a person had
    problems with the preview forums and that someone from support would grant them access.. so can someone from support please grant me acces to the private/early access forums please, ive been a member for a while now and i should have had access long ago I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ... :(
    please help

also anyone else part of the preview program but cant access the early access/private forums? I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ... :(

Studio Ghibli, Oct 4, 2015
  3. beefy2985
    beefy2985 Guest
    xbox one preview program

xbox support told me to make this post because i was invited to the preview program but have not received the link to download the dashboard app and xbox support says i should have by now that my account shows im a preview member and when i try the preview
    forum it says group not found please help

beefy2985, Oct 4, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Just wait patiently and a moderator will come along shortly

ngocphi, Oct 4, 2015
  5. Hey there JWXXXIII33!

You should be all good to access the Xbox One Preview Forums now. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain access to the preview forum as it says Group not Found so I post my problem with the new preview update. thanks

Hey there JWXXXIII33!

You should be all good to access the Xbox One Preview Forums now. When you get a chance, try accessing the link. Thanks!
  7. ngocphi Win User

Just wait patiently and a moderator will come along shortly
  8. DEAQone Win User

Can't join any Early Access forums and haven't recieved my download link for the preview program

I am a preview member already. That's why I ask here for help. I can't join the forums and havent recievee the DL link as I turned it off. Now it's on and I am waitig for thr software and forum.

My profile says I am a preview member. That is what your support told me in the chat
  9. halo85441223665 Win User

Latest update

I've had the same problem as well and i am a preview member and was told by xbox technical support to reach out to the preview program technical support for help or a new replacement console. So if there are any preview people looking in these forums i need
    some help in fixing my xbox.
  10. AutumnSpark9410 Win User

Preview Program

ok guys i hope anyone can help. I purchased my 360 new when they came out and now it is scratching the disc beyond repair. I talked to xbox support and they told me that because it is an original unit that it can not be repaired. so I can no longer play
    my 360 games. He then told me that there is a preview program and i need to post this and get invited. once invited i can then play 360 games on xbox1 so i am trying this and i have my doubts that i will work so here it is . please if there is a preview member
    that could invite me i would greatly appreciate it. thanks guys and girls play on and play hard later Jesse
Thema:

1. I am a preview member. been told by chat support that I need post this here so I can gain ... - Similar Threads - preview member been

2. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Preview on iOS - new member: Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like...
  3. Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone: Hello fellow insiders. I've searched the last week or so since the latest Alpha release and I can't find any posts on this. As the title says I am an Alpha Insider and I've had the Alpha Preview...
  4. Preview member- black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview member- black screen of death: After the latest update i have ran in to the black screen/ no video input bug. I contacted customer support who then told me to post here. Can i please get some help with my xbox?...
  5. [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update: After turning on my xbox after having it offline for a while I was prompted for an update. Considering everything I okayed it and updated the console. Upon completing the update my console has...
  6. Preview member (youtube)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview member (youtube): 3/18/13 update at 4:40am now my youtube account wont stay synced. i connect via cell phone but once i exit the app on the ONE or restart it has me signed out again. spent nearly 1hr in chat this...
  7. Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access the Preview forum even though I've been a Preview member for a while.: I've been in the Preview program for months, yet when I try to access the forum, I get a "Group Not Found" message. 33c30f99-651b-4cd5-b9ec-88be48b5d397
  8. preview member (message issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview member (message issues): for a good 6 months now i useing the ONE i have not been able to send messages text/voice through the 360 dash. i have been using a back door of sorts to 1st find a player, type in the name, send...
  9. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  10. I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been an Xbox One preview member for a long time but I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...