I am a noob when it comes to this .

Discus and support I am a noob when it comes to this . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ,so i got my xbox a few weeks ago with some games(physical copies).I installed them and after some time deleted few .But i don't see them in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrostfireBoy17, Jun 24, 2019.

1. I am a noob when it comes to this .

Hello ,so i got my xbox a few weeks ago with some games(physical copies).I installed them and after some time deleted few .But i don't see them in the ready to install page.Is it ok ? Because i have no idea .PC master race guilty !

:)

FrostfireBoy17, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Digital games will only show up in the "ready to install" section. For Physical copies, you have to insert the disc every time.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Discs don't show up in the ready to install after they've been uninstalled. The ready to install is for digitally owned games only, its basically your digital games library.

You have to install a game off a disc manually and then reinstall it with the disc of you want to play it again after deleting it. If you want to reinstall a deleted game that was bought digitally it would be in your ready to install.

The disc also needs to be in the console when you play it. Lol.
  4. Geth Win User

You could go to the store and download them from there homepage.
  5. TopherXPwns Win User

Only digital games will appear in your ready to install. If you remove a disc installed game you'll need to have the disc to install or to start the game again.
  6. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

You wouldn't see those games in ready to download. I only see digital downloads in that area.
Thema:

1. I am a noob when it comes to this . - Similar Threads - noob comes

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Microsoft, the Blizzard Leadership Team/Devs responsible for game design are Noobs....: Longtime customer of Blizzard active in the community. If they made a game, I purchased it. Why wouldn't I? Blizzard was a great company that made great games. The current Devs are noobs and are...
  4. The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The paging file is too small for this operation to complete. Im a noob when it comes to...: Hey all, I've been having quite the troubles with my pc for the past year or two. I've only really started getting bothered by everything around august. I currently have been playing the new...
  5. Noob old man mistakes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Noob old man mistakes: Hey xbox world i’ve not owned/played console gaming for over 20yrs and just bought a ONE for Christmas. Its mainly for my kid, who is 5, and loves Minecraft & Roblox but is very curious about...
  6. Noob Trying to change its privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Noob Trying to change its privacy settings: So basically, I might get MC for The Nintendo Switch. I went back to my old Xbox account that I made for no reason at all and I tried adding my friends to do cross play. the thing is that my...
  7. My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}

in XBoX on Windows
    My mate {noob} can't install a game {PC}: My mate {noob} is struggling to install sea of thieves, when he clicks install it will start to work, then pause, then stop fully, he has tried restarting his PC and has also reinstalled the...
  8. Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen?: Noob Question! Can you change the dashboard to the right side of the screen? submitted by /u/MyThinTragus [link] [comments]
  9. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  10. I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke?: I got banned because I insult someone "noob" is a joke? a9a179c9-5c85-4bc7-8854-67190e496a3c