I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

Discus and support I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeff Boyardi, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Jeff Boyardi
    Jeff Boyardi Guest

I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you

:)

Jeff Boyardi, Dec 21, 2023
  2. TTV pyrozeta Win User

I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you

Hey Jeff, Is your console set to Canada or the United States?
  3. Ryan355 Win User

Which files do I copy to transfer Flight Simulator 2020 to another PC?

Hi guys. So i've recently also wanted to copy over my MSFS2020 from my PC to my laptop and followed the instructions posted by DeckedBeret1566. I have copied the 'Official' and 'Community' folder from my PC (D:\Games\MSFS2020) to my laptop (C:\Games\MSFS2020).
    However when I select (C:\Games\MSFS2020) in the installer, it proceeds to download the entire game from scratch. Perhaps I am missing something?
  4. Little Austin Win User

why do I keep getting a oops screen whenever i try to buy something off of Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace?

1. Yes this is my first time trying to purchase something on Microsoft Flight Simulatior.

2. no i am not able to purchase anything off of the microsoft store.

3. my account is not managed by a xbox family or has the setting enabled.

whenever i go to buy something anywhere I have found that the oops screen happens everywhere, that involves microsoft store related purchases.
  5. Atanaheim Win User

Stranger of Sword City preorder

Thanks for your help.

I purchased it from the Canadian Store. That means that I paid the right price then ;-)
  6. Jerrymc333 Win User

I'm getting an error - Your organization does not allow you to place this file here.

I was able to copy files to this folder a few days ago. Something happened to prevent it. I purchased the Prosim737 Flight Model for MSFS2020 and it is necessary to update this folder periodically. Something has happened on my computer to stop this from working.
Thema:

1. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from... - Similar Threads - Canadian MSFS2020 Store

2. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian: Dear Tech Support, I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already enter it. I am blocked when he ask me wich...
  3. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...
  4. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil: I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844
  5. Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter: Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230 volts without converter 5ef7798a-d135-4fb0-8824-e4f171a6d26c
  6. Canadian Xbox Series X in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Series X in the UK: Hey everyone, So here’s my concern, I recently moved from Canada to the UK and brought my Xbox Series X with me. I was about to hook it up when I remembered my electric razor nearly caught on...
  7. Canadian Xbox Series X in Finland

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Series X in Finland: I moved to Finland and brought my Canadian Xbox Series X. I am wondering if I can just use a regular plug adapter or will need some other device to avoid having the machine overheat and fry....
  8. Gifting to a Canadian from U.S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting to a Canadian from U.S.: So im sure i can't gift something from the xbox store to a Canadian friend as im in the U.S. but could i buy a gift card code from say amazon or a local store and message them the code to enter?...
  9. Canadian Warranty on Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Warranty on Elite Series 2 Controller?: Canadian Warranty Elite Series 2 if Purchased 2020 Christmas Holidays ? 8399b4d9-5719-42de-9c87-2252dc773ab6
  10. Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem: I am in Canada and purchased the digital code as a gift for someone in the USA. He is unable to redeem. There was no warning during purchase that this would not work, and the help support is 0%...