I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends

Discus and support I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR_ A, Aug 1, 2023.

1. MR_ A
    MR_ A Guest

Hi, I've noticed that any game i download from the Pc game pass, i cant play online , or with my friends, i don't why, me and my friends tried some games and we had the same problem (we are from Egypt) , my friend from Turkey tried the games , and they worked fine , and he played online, without any problem, so i don't why in Egypt we have problems in matchmaking or playing online, please need to fix ASAP.

Here some of games:
    - Human fall flat

- Deep rock galactic

Thank you...

:)

MR_ A, Aug 1, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello Mr A, my name is zahir.

Please check you multiplayer matchmaking setting on the xbox app.

With regards to this issue, based on my experience this error usually occurs if your NAT Type status is restricted, or there is a teredo error on the connection.

If you can’t connect to an Xbox multiplayer game on Windows 10, go to Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. If you’re having a similar problem on Windows 11, open the Xbox Console Companion app, select Settings, and then select the Network tab.

Look for NAT Type. If the status says Teredo is unable to qualify, it means your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address. More steps can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne... where it includes how to resolve this connection issue.

In addition to that if the steps didn't work, you may need to configure the following ports on the settings of your router/wifi but if you are unsure how to configure port forwarding, best is to contact your ISP to have them manage it. Below are the recommended ports for Xbox Live connection:

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port UDP 4500 (UDP)
    If you’re connected to a home network, you may need to open ports on your network hardware yourself through port forwarding.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,
  3. MR_ A Win User

Hello Zaher, you are right i have problem with the Teredo protocol, i tried many things to fix , but still tell me" Teredo is unable to qualify " so if u could help me, i would be very grateful, and thank you
  4. A Hellrazer Win User

GTA heists

I don't have any that play this game and my online friends always have full party with their other friends
  5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Problems Playing Online with Friends

sorry robbie you cant name and shame on here, if you are having a problem with someone you will need to file an complaint via his gamertag on your console. Also if you think your account has been hacked you need to contact xbox support to request an investigation
    on your account.

but please make a post of your own and dont hijack another gamer's as this is not done.
  6. Chikn-774B5CFA-06CD- Win User

Problems Playing Online with Friends

So you're having an issue joining the games of your friends on games such as Halo and Battlefield, but you can play offline fine, I assume. Well, there are a few possibilities for you to consider in this situation. Games like Halo and Battlefield have a
    lot of DLC come out for them, or have had. If your friends are playing in a match that is currently using the DLC content that they have and you don't, there will be issues in you joining the match. Some games prompt that DLC is the issue at hand here, others
    don't, ask your friends what DLC they have/are currently using. Another thing I would recommend checking out is your NAT settings. You can check your NAT setting directly from your xbox, and there is also a step by step guide to fixing NAT issues found at
    this link:
    support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict

I hope that one of these solutions solves your problem, or at least sheds some light onto them. :)
Thema:

1. I always have problems with playing online , or playing with friends - Similar Threads - always problems playing

2. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  3. Why are these apps always in the update queue?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are these apps always in the update queue?: Every time I open the update queue, Events (Beta), Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, Xbox Original Avatars, and Xbox Avatar Editor need an update. This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with console...
  4. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  5. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  6. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  7. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  8. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  9. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  10. Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...: I have g story 15.6 inch Integrated Monitor for xbox series s 2k display that runs 4k @ 60hz and 1440p @144hz and 1080p @144hz (that is up to *hz) of course series s and x cap at 120hz but my...