I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

Discus and support I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Psycho Syndicate, Jul 31, 2023.

1. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it away AGAIN. I don't understand what the problem is and why they keep taking it off my account but it's getting really annoying. Is there a reason it was removed after already having it recovered?

:)

Psycho Syndicate, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition keep getting removed from my Microsoft account?

Hello Psycho Syndicate,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are having issue with the license of the game that was tied up to an account already. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What device are you using to play the game?

2. Why do you say that the game was taken out from your account?

3. When was the last time you were able to play your game?

When the license of the game was already tied up to an account, it will be digitally linked to the account. All you need to do is sign in the account to play the game.

For us to check if you have the license of the game tied up to an account, sign in your account through the webpage of Minecraft to play the game. Let us know if you can play the game just fine. Sign in to the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Psycho Syndicate Win User

I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition keep getting removed from my Microsoft account?

I had support literally change my email to had******@gmail.com, which is the one for my Microsoft account. Then right after that, I migrated my mojang account to my Microsoft account. I don't see how no one can fix this problem, but I'm sure it's a money grab. I'll never buy anything from Microsoft again. I even sold my Xbox because stuff like this keeps happening. I keep getting games I BOUGHT took from me. Good luck losing ANOTHER customer.

***remove personal identifiable information from post***
  4. Psycho Syndicate Win User

1. I play on pc and vr with questcraft

2. Because I recently merged my mojang account with Microsoft and was able to play Java for a while and now it says I have to buy it again.

3. I was able to play not even a month ago.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Which Microsoft account was your Mojang account migrated to? Is it your gmail account? If that is the correct account and still showing that you need to buy the game again, then we need to reach out to Mojang support. Nobody here in Microsoft can take away the game once it is tied up to your account. If your gmail account is already your second account, then probably it is not the account where your Mojang account was migrated to. We need the assistance from Mojang support to help us determine what is the correct account where you Mojang account was migrated to and if found that it is correct, then Mojang support can help us also why it keeps showing as if you do not owned the game when you are signing in the right account.

To contact Mojang support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response.

If we may ask, which device that shows you need to buy the again? If it shows you need to buy the game again, you’re likely logged into the wrong Microsoft account. Log into the Microsoft Store with the account that your Minecraft licenses are entitled to and try again.

If you are sure you are logging in with the correct account, consider logging out and back in to the Launcher.

If you have tried all of the above steps and are still not able to access games you own, please install and login to the following additional applications, which might solve your problem.:

The above steps were taken from the official site provided by the game developer. You can see it here: Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Help

By the way, if still getting troubled with the account that you used to sign in to play Minecraft, we may need to contact Mojang support directly to seek assistance if you are using the right account where your Mojang account was migrated.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Thema:

I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

1. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition... - Similar Threads - already support fix

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help using the product I already paid for the way I want to use it: I bought minecraft many years ago before microsoft, regretfully, bought it. I still play minecraft and recently wanted to play a feed the beast mod. I installed the ftb app and tried connecting my...
  5. Xbox Series X warranty already been used.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X warranty already been used.: Hii, I recently bought a Xbox Series X from Amazon and when (yesterday) I registered both console and controller to Microsoft account, I found out that the warranty of the console has been used...
  6. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  7. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  8. It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says that I am already logined on Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't Rember...: It says I am already logined in Microsoft account even tho I am not and I don't remember what password I used 0e9f2469-98bb-4d88-8675-dc6aece1eb06
  9. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  10. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...: I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic. 4e7378b1-1ff5-41b3-9848-45755a93f069