I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

Discus and support I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sarah Wylie, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Sarah Wylie
    Sarah Wylie Guest

I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from nearly a YEAR ago). They have an undefined function is React it appears, but it's the same error nearly a year later. WHY MICROSOFT WHY?!?!
    I added  to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS... [​IMG]

:)

Sarah Wylie, Jan 5, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: