i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please

Discus and support i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please 2a2ab6f3-ca71-4101-bcd7-afd4342268dd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ishu kumar, Dec 18, 2023.

1. ishu kumar
    ishu kumar Guest

:)

ishu kumar, Dec 18, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Ishu. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that this forum provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. For issues with specific games it's advised to contact the game's dedicated support team or visit the forum/community for that specific game.

To revert to your previous name, you simply need to follow the steps to change your profile name again. You will need to wait 30 days before changing your profile name, however. Visit this link and select 'Profile Name': https://www.minecraft.net/msaprofile

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

is there a way to change my gamertag back to the original that I had originaly becuse I accidently changed it to the wrong name and cant get my first gamertag back

Hi Oliver, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

If you are playing on the Java version, you can change your name for free.

Please enter this site:

www.minecraft.net/profile

Navigate to My Games and select the Minecraft: Java Edition dropdown box.

Click on Profile Name and you'll be taken to a name change page.

Input the new Java profile name you'd like to use and click Change Profile Name.

Source: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/4408950195341-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Username-VS-Gamertag-FAQ

To changer your Microsoft Gamertag, you need to pay a fee.

Please, follow these steps:

1) Sign in to your Xbox account:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag

2) Enter the new Gamertag you want to use.

Xbox will check its availability and let you know if it's available for use.

If everything is ok, you can confirm your selection and proceed with the change.

3) Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Gamertag change process.

I hope this helps.
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

My mojang minecraft name got unlinked after migration

Hello Cas41222, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you want to keep your old Minecraft username after the migration. According to Mojang, your username should not change after the migration

However, if you need to change your username after the migration, you can follow these steps

Click on the My Games section.

Click where it says Minecraft: Java Edition, here you will be presented with two options to change the skin or change the name.

Click Profile Name.

You can now change your Java edition profile name

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  5. Gravy BB Win User

Xbox Accessories App isn't letting me delete or change/add elite 2 controller profiles on PC

I used to have 3 different configured profiles on the xbox accessories app, which I could change between, while playing, at any moment using my controller profile button .
    now 2 of the profiles," profile2" and "profile3", names have changed names to "default" and the settings are now default as well.
    when I enter configure mode, the only one Im allowed to configure is "profile1" the 2 other "default profiles have no options to make any changes.
    I've reset the app in the windows 10 settings, uninstalled & re-installed 2 times and it always reverts back to the original settings and names that I used.
    where do these xbox accessories app files save and how can I delete everything so I can start fresh??
    this is very frustrating, as the app worked fine for years, I changed nothing and now Im stuck ..
    please help.
    Sincerely
    G
  6. HassanB Win User

effects of closing 'microsoft account' on xbox profile

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that once the offline profile has been turned into an online profile there is no way to revert the changes. The offline profile you had named "Ben" is now named LGBZone. You should be able to change the gamertag by following the directions
    here, but if it's already been changed once for free you will need to pay to change it again. This is now unfortunately,
    an online profile now.

Closing the Microsoft Account would make you lose the ability to manage the profile or download the profile onto the console again. It does not revert the changes. It would actually have a horrible adverse effect, and wouldn't do any good at all.
Thema:

1. i acciedentlly changed my name in java profile i wanted to revert it now please - Similar Threads - acciedentlly changed name

2. how to change. a refresh rate with no picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change. a refresh rate with no picture: i accidentally changed from 60Hz to 120Hz and i cannot go back to 60Hz due to no hdmi so i cannot see a menu what can i do 399100dd-554f-4769-a630-a3b8d12e327f
  3. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  4. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  5. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  6. Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller app and changing inverted controls.: I'm trying to play some OG Xbox games that have inverted controls by default, with no in-game option to reverse it, specifically Otogi. The Xbox controller app only allows for inversion of the Y...
  7. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  8. How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change ipv4 to ipv6?: I recently purchased the Xfinity WiFi now pass and can't seem to connect to the network even though I have full signal fb640be0-89eb-47e7-bb46-96d23555790c
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  10. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b