I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

Discus and support I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrewCollins2, Sep 26, 2023.

1. DrewCollins2
    DrewCollins2 Guest

I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?

:)

DrewCollins2, Sep 26, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around it what is this?

water almost instantly corrodes electronics, especially if you turn it on

Can you see anything at all? What kind of Xbox? Where did the water land?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around it what is this?

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm happy to help.

Try setting your TV connection to HDMI:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options.
    Select Video fidelity & overscan.
    Under the Display drop-down, select HDMI.

You can also try changing the resolution in this settings menu.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

The Evil Within - First Impressions

The black borders do the subtitles our anything else appear in them as I can manual zoom my tv to get rid of them
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Spilt water

Hi Hing567,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S not powering on. To troubleshoot this, please check out this article:

Xbox One console won't turn on

I hope this helps!
  6. Chobber27 Win User

Spilt water

Check it out here bro and they will probably help you. https://support.microsoft.com/es-es
Thema:

1. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around... - Similar Threads - accidentally spilt water

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  10. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...