I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

Discus and support I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I bought a Xbox gift card and when I was scratching the back off on the code I did it to hard and most of the numbers came off and now I don’t know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asiawhatever201 Marco, Aug 19, 2023.

1. I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

So I bought a Xbox gift card and when I was scratching the back off on the code I did it to hard and most of the numbers came off and now I don’t know how to use it

:)

Asiawhatever201 Marco, Aug 19, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know how to use it now

Hello Asiawhatever201 how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

If you are unable to read all 25 characters of the digital code, you will need to request a replacement code by contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.

When contacting support, please provide proof of purchase, serial number and a photo of the damaged code.

Note Take a photo of the front and back of the card, or take a photo of the receipt where the code is printed, so support can also check for damage.

If the code was purchased from another reseller, provide the same details when working with the reseller.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I accidentally scratched the code off my Xbox gift card and don’t know what to do

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello That, If you bought a Gift Card or a subscription card that was damaged when you scratched it, you must contact Xbox support via chat so that they can help you.

NOTE: You will need the purchase invoice for your gift card.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Damage gift cards

Did you scratch off the code containing the gift card code? Could you try guessing which letter or number it could be? I used to do that back on the xbox 360 Microsoft point days.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Gift cards

Xbox Gift Cards should have a scratch-away or peel-away line on the back to reveal the 25-character code. (If it's scratch-away, always use caution when scratching off the obscurer, as you don't want to damage the numbers underneath, or there's no real
    way to recover the code)
  6. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
Thema:

I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

1. I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know... - Similar Threads - accidentally scratched off

2. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  3. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  4. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  5. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  6. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  7. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  8. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  9. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  10. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...