I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then...

Discus and support I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I accidentally reset my Xbox and now When i try to login to my xbox the screen starts to load and then goes back to xbox home screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Levi D1, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Levi D1
    Levi D1 Guest

I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then...

I accidentally reset my Xbox and now When i try to login to my xbox the screen starts to load and then goes back to xbox home screen

:)

Levi D1, Nov 9, 2023
  2. That GuyDE Win User

Xbox One won't open anything unless I perform a hard reset

I assume I have a slightly different problem by now. Because I deactivated instant on as mentioned before, but when I start my Xbox I only get a black screen after the green loading screen. I have to push the Guide Button one the controller once again, to
    trigger the login.
  3. Radioslave Win User

Update makes TV app 480p on start up

Good news. It's working again. All I did was reset my router. I know that sounds weird, but I noticed that the XBox Live content panels were loading a bit slow on the home screen at start-up. So I reset my router to try to speed things up. The next
    time I powered up my XBox One, the TV app loaded just fine. It's been working for about two days now. Go figure.

In summary, I think if XBox Live loads too slow on start-up, it can also affect the way the TV app loads. Resetting the router might fix it.
  4. lazyness911 Win User

why does my xbox freeze with the usb flash drive?

Hi,

I have my profile () on my flash drive. Now , when I try to put my profile on my xbox , my xbox freezes.If I put my flash drive in the Xbox before I start my xbox , it starts up , but then stops at the Xbox logo screen before the profile login
    screen. If I put the flash drive in after I start my xbox up , It freezes when I click something.I really need my profile , I have alot of stuff on it, Please help me!
  5. xJKUMFx Win User

Xbox one freezing constantly

hello, my xbox one has been slowing down and constantly freezing in game and out of game. recently it started telling me something went wrong when i try to sign in to my account as well as trying to purchase things from the marketplace. I have done complete
    shutdowns and that works sometimes and did a factory reset a while ago. As of last night my xbox turns on and comes to the green start up screen that says xbox and just sits there acting like its loading in (the dots are scrolling as if its going to load)
    but doesn't load in. I've unplugged it shut it down but it still hasn't changed. its been trying to load in for 2 hours now. I am just out of warranty as of 2016 so am i just at a complete loss?
  6. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
Thema:

1. I accidentally reset my xbox and now when i try to login the screen starts to load and then... - Similar Threads - accidentally reset try

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  8. How do I reset my display option back to automatic . I accidentally changed it to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset my display option back to automatic . I accidentally changed it to a...: I’m on Xbox series x and I accidentally changed my display option in video fidelity. How do I put it back onto automatic as I have a black screen? 69eb716d-b402-442b-bd1f-201d34b3f110
  9. Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III...: Can anyone help me I just accidentally reset my data from everywhere on dark souls III anyone know if it's possible to revert asap 28040d8f-dcd9-417b-b19d-04dd8bff1dd9
  10. My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft Account reset along with my xbox, both my accident: I reset my family Xbox a while ago, attempting a offline update to fix problems with starting up Destiny 2. I tried multiple times without success. I reinstalled it, and every thing looked fine....