I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats.

Discus and support I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shawn Brown1, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Shawn Brown1
    Shawn Brown1 Guest

This person took it upon themselves to be toxic anfter I beat them in a game and they messaged me threatening to dox my information. After replying to them with saying “you’re going to dox me over a game?” they continued to harass me, threatening me some more and calling me slurs. I’ve tried reporting them through the Xbox app by holding their message, and I didn’t realize I was reporting my text, I reported it for harassment and now I’m suspended from chats. How can I fix this? I didn’t violate any guidelines.

:)

Shawn Brown1, Aug 22, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

So I can Report anyone that I please without having a reason why im making that report and easily get that players Chat communication Suspended even if I dont like what i hear from what they say

No. You can report someone for any reason you want, but the enforcement team is going to investigate the report. If they find the person violated the code of conduct, they will be suspended. If they find that the person did nothing wrong, then nothing will
    happen.
    ok SO Then why am im getting Communication chat suspended with in the a week of getting unsuspended from my last Chat suspended huh as soon as I am able to chat I never use my chat headset and either way I get suspended no matter what apparently the System
    is Brokn

my 1st Suspended was back in May 1st-15th, a week later near the end of the month May 27th-28 I get a quick chat suspended right away because I ended up sending a message to a player in Battlefield 4 sending him a Message ( Quote: PTFO) that's all I said
    and right there I was instantly Chat Suspended just cause I send him a PTFO Message. The once again I got Chat Suspended Abused again in the Same Month into the 1st week of June May 31st-June 1st, same Message I send them I get a Chat suspended. After this
    Last Chat suspended I gave it a whole month and Moved to the Playstation due to the fact that Players were abusing the System to report players getting them Suspended because they don't have a reason why I decided to come back at the end of this month and
    now I am suspended for 2 weeks June 25th-July 10th on my Chat communication on the same Message I send players in the past and Im the problem I can't say PTFO which means Play the F*****g Objective come on now

This Player Report System is being abused and needs to be fixed I've been an Xbox Live member since 2005 never had an issue like this till now
  4. Mr Gunskills Win User

Can’t play online because I’m suspended

How long does it take for them to suspend the person I’m reporting? Don’t worry the messages this person sent me have profanity.
  5. DEATH7XX Win User

I accidentally reported a message

i did the same thing and i cant message anyone
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I accidentally reported a message

Thhe enforcement team are cracking the whip.
Thema:

1. I accidentally reported my message, and now I’m suspended from chats. - Similar Threads - accidentally reported message

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  10. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...