I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

Discus and support I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bigdaddy 21, May 1, 2024.

1. Bigdaddy 21
    Bigdaddy 21 Guest

:)

Bigdaddy 21, May 1, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

To attempt to cancel a refund request, you should reply to the email you received regarding the refund request as it is the only way to contact the refund team again. You'll need to wait for a response from the refund team via email. If the refund request has already been approved or if you don't receive a response in time, then you should wait for the refund to be processed and subsequently repurchase the V-Bucks if you wish.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to assist and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or access to refund information of other users.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by saying you're here.

Please follow the procedure I mentioned earlier.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. JTHeginbotham Win User

Refund policies diddling me around

Hi

Sorry to jump in on this post but I can't work out where/how to ask my query.

I bought my son 1000 vbucks yesterday on Fortnite for £6.49 but on checking my bank today the charge has come out twice (and only 1000 vbucks not even 2000), how can I get my money back for the overcharge?

The purchase is only showing as one payment of 1000 vbucks and obviously don't want those refunded anyway as he's now used them, charge is twice on my bank!

Thanks
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Fortnite Travis Scott skin

if you used the 1000 vbucks towards buying those skins then had a refund, those 1000 vbucks will be removed and refunded to you, epic will of course removed what you purchased with the 1000 vbucks, you would need to contact epic to sort it out as microsoft
    only refunded, epic removed your stuff on the account.
  6. SPACEnY Win User

How to cancel a xbox refund

I'm pretty sure you can't refund Vbucks but if you explain to them that you accidentally bought it then you can get a refund. If you already used the Vbucks you've puchased, you can't get a refund. However, if you did buy the Vbucks on purpose, then you can't get a refund.
Thema:

1. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back - Similar Threads - accidentally refunded 1000

2. Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I please get refund for accidental purchase?: I made an accidental purchase . I did not want or have any intention of it . Need a refund please. 8ade9264-5824-4d74-8b3e-12926234c8c0
  3. I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from...: Accidentally bought $44.99 worth of madden points. I was denied the refund, but i need the money back so should i dispute the charge with my bank? d52742e9-4ca4-4f01-8197-e533dfd2f770
  4. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase?: How do I get a refund on an accidental purchase? 36e2e501-c56c-4119-9d48-4ff14b1a7167
  7. How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get a refund on a game i accidentally purchased: I accidentally bought. 2k23 and want a refund please 786638c2-06fb-4178-bedf-ea3893bbee6a
  8. I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted the same game to someone twice on accident how do I get a refund: I saw something on sale and I gifted to my little brother then I looked at the screen and I thought the game was coming right away I thought there was an error so I gift him another one until I...
  9. Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game for Xbox by accident - I don't have an XBOX - want to refund him: A friend gifted me Dying Light 2 for Xbox, but I don't have an XBOX. He thought it would work on PC through the Windows store, but it appears Dying Light 2 is not available through the Windows...
  10. The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The ability to undo a refund that was made by accident: I got this game that I didn't think i wanted, so I would go to get a refund. Before the refund was processed, I realized that I wanted the game, so I asked for the refund to be stopped. The Refund...