I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

Discus and support I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephen Burke1, Aug 30, 2023.

1. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no I can’t get them on my actual account. Can you help?

:)

Stephen Burke1, Aug 30, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered my email incorrectly. What can I do ?

3. Abhi345 Win User

I accidentally bought a Fortnite bundle on the wrong account

It doesn't let me request a refund of the product.

I guess I'll just go try to speak with xbox tech support and get it resolved.

Thanks.
  4. DAVIIKUS Win User

Hello, if you enter your Microsoft profile and go shopping, it gives you the option to request a refund of the product, but personally I recommend that you call the Xbox technical service and speak it by phone and explain the case but you have to Be quickly,
    greetings.
  5. Abhi345 Win User

uh this is weird but it seems to be the right account that is linked, but I didn't see the items in my account on fortnite..

I'll go login again and update y'all if it's there.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Thema:

I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

1. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered... - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed guilded

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...
  8. I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?: I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email? f94238dd-4e79-4117-9b03-b52ba5282ded
  9. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...: i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these points be loaded up on my account when the game...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97