i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

Discus and support i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marco Giagnacovo, Sep 22, 2023.

1. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

i accidentally redeemed around £20 worth of ea fc 24 points this evening without having the game as i thought that the trial began today, will these points be loaded up on my account when the game releases or will i have to email ea and discuss the options with them ?

:)

Marco Giagnacovo, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get the points upon having the game or shall i email ea ?

Hi there Marco, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, if you redeemed the points on the same account where you purchased the game, they should appear in-game once the game is released, even if you did so ahead of time.

Best regards.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

4. Hoskayra Win User

Can I transfer fifa 23 points to fifa 24?

Hello John G, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal data.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search in EA support and they suggested the following steps to transfer points from Fifa 23 to Fifa 24 and I thought it was good information, which you should take into account :

Yes, you have unused FIFA Points in FIFA 23, you can transfer them and convert them to EAS FC Points in EA SPORTS FC™ 24. See the steps below to learn how to do this.

Attention! January 1, 2024 is the last day to transfer and convert FIFA Points to FC Points.

To transfer your FIFA 23 Points to EA SPORTS FC™ 24, you will need to log in to EAS FC 24 on your console or PC. You cannot convert Points in the Ultimate Team™ web app or companion app.

After transferring your EAS FC Points to your console or PC, you'll see the updated amount in the Ultimate Team™ web or companion app.

How to transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24

The first time you log into Ultimate Team™, Clubs or VOLTA FOOTBALL™, you will see a prompt giving you the option to transfer your Points.

The pop-up notification says the following:

«We have seen that you have an unused balance of FIFA Points in FIFA 23. Do you want to transfer it and convert it into FC Points in FC 24? Please note that this transfer is irreversible. Once you have transferred your Points balance, you can only use them in EAS FC 24. This transfer is one-time and you will not be able to transfer any more Points after this process.

Remember a few things:

You can only transfer and convert FIFA Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on the same console family. For example, you can transfer and convert Points from FIFA 23 to EAS FC 24 on Xbox Series X and S, but not from FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X and S to EAS FC 24 on PlayStation 5.

The transfer is not reversible. You cannot return your Points to FIFA 23 after you have completed the transfer.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information Source (Credits): https://help.ea.com/es/help/ea-sports-fc/transfer-and-convert-fc-points/#:~:text=¿Ican transferir% 20Points%20de%20EA,EA%20SPORTS%20FC%E2%84%A2%2024.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

What is happening?

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Based on the information I've gathered, anyone who pre-orders EA Sports FC 24 on the Xbox Store before the Standard Edition launch day of September 29th gets one free month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - but it only works for new members.

If your account had an Xbox game pass or game pass ultimate before, the system will detect it and you will not be eligible to redeem the codes.

You can redeem the codes using an Xbox account that does not have any Xbox subscription history before.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/07/ea-sports-fc-24-brings-lots-of-game-pass-benefits-including-a-month-of-free-membership

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Vardagul Win User

When will I get my pre order bonus

Hi Hammy! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to clarify did you pre-order the ultimate edition?

If yes, you will acquire your pre-order content bonus on Sept. 22, 2023. (Ultimate Edition). It should automatically be available upon playing the game.

Also, according to the official website, only new Xbox ultimate subscribers are eligible for 1 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Subscription. If you had an Xbox Gamepass ultimate before you are not eligible for this promotion.

If your pre-order bonuses require a single-use code to be redeemed, you will receive that via email or in your physical copy’s box.

If you have received the codes via email, here is how to redeem it:

Enter the single-use code: Open the EA App, click on your profile, select Redeem Code, and enter the code.
    Log into Clubs to claim the “One unlocked PlayStyles slot for Clubs” reward.
    Create a Career Mode save while connected to EA servers to claim the “Additional player personality points in Player. Career” and “Five-star Coach available for hire in Manager Career” rewards.

Sources:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...-edition-xbox-one-xbox-series-xs/9N8Z83MF7C1T

https://dotesports.com/ea-sports-fc...,the Ultimate Edition or EA Play Pro Edition.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get...

1. i accidentally redeemed a code for some ea fc 24 points before the game is out, will i get... - Similar Threads - accidentally redeemed code

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  7. I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an accidentally redeemed a voucher code.: Hi All. I bought a Xbox voucher from Amazon for my nephew and then accidentally redeemed it in my name. I used the very long code in the email from Amazon as instructed thinking it would unlock...
  8. I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email?: I accidentally redeem the code on the wrong email? f94238dd-4e79-4117-9b03-b52ba5282ded
  9. I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally redeemed the guilded hunter fortnite bundle on the wrong account. I entered...: I have just bought the Xbox series s and when setting it up I entered my email wrong and it created a new account which redeemed the exclusives and no I can’t get them on my actual account. Can...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97