I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

Discus and support I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz e4e8b2d9-6cee-4ad1-943d-7c43a3737502 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeckoGaming9764, Oct 5, 2020.

1. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

:)

GeckoGaming9764, Oct 5, 2020
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

850 ms points suggestions?

Battleblock Theatre-this game got 5 stars which is extremely rare on xbl.braid was not very good in my opinion..On second thought Battleblock Theatre may be 1200.not sure.
  3. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Rate The Last Game You Played

Battleblock Theatre 9.5/10
  4. Bo Lister Win User

Need a Battleblock Theatre Friend

Just the thing! I was looking for someone to do the co-op with as well. ^-^
  5. HailofSteel Win User

Are 2d sidescrollers making a comeback?

BattleBlock Theatre just released.2d is the wave of the future!
  6. Natsfan1112 Win User

What new games are you looking forward to?

Battleblock Theatre!!! I've been waiting for that game for a couple years.
Thema:

1. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz - Similar Threads - accidentally permanently deleted

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  10. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...