I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

Discus and support I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlaskaWinner, Dec 24, 2023.

1. AlaskaWinner
    AlaskaWinner Guest

I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible?

:)

AlaskaWinner, Dec 24, 2023
  2. AlaskaWinner Win User

I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible?

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts.

Merry christmas.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi AlaskaWinner, my name is Marvina and I would be happy to help.

I understand the problem you are presenting because you say you think you have 2 Minecraft accounts linked to the same Microsoft account, is that correct? If your answer is yes, then what you are going through is a bit strange, but if this is the case, unfortunately after linking a Minecraft: Java Edition account to a Microsoft Secure Account (MSA), the accounts become permanently linked and They cannot be unlinked.

Since the information I can offer you on this topic is somewhat limited, as this is just a public Microsoft forum where we are gamers like you helping other gamers with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Note: This information was acquired from a response from Independent Advisor Courtney Todd and the information extracted from her response was obtained in a thread on the Microsoft forums by moderator XBF Houmaidi O and I thought it was a good idea to share this information with you.

Information source (credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/c5ab018b-074b-4cad-95fc-4aad067e7e74

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  4. วรเมธพภWin User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  5. Juanky2789 Win User

Ps4 minecraft change Microsoft account

So I was kind of an idiot and created a new Microsoft account to use for minecraft and later realized I already had a Microsoft account from when I had a xbox. So I signed out and tried to sign back in with my other Microsoft account but it says
    I have to use the Microsoft account I've already linked to my ps4 account. Well I completely forgot both the password and email for this other Microsoft account I created just to play Minecraft. I just want to unlink the account I can't remember and link the
    one I actually use.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I want to add a new email to my Microsoft account and it says the email is already in use when it is my email that i’m using?

Hi Joshua! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with adding an email address to your Microsoft account.

Just as the error message suggests, the system has detected that the email address is already linked to a Microsoft account. It is possible that you might have accidentally created a Microsoft account using the email address before.

To confirm this, try to sign in to your email address on account.microsoft.com. If the sign-in is successful, this proves that the email is already linked to a Microsoft account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in... - Similar Threads - accidentally linked Minecraft

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally linked my PNS account to the wrong Microsoft account trough Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally linked my PNS account to the wrong Microsoft account trough Minecraft...: I have accidentally linked the wrong Microsoft account to my ps5 with Minecraft dungeons, and I would like to link my psn account with the right one (which is the one I’m currently writing this...
  10. I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I put in the wrong email on my call of duty account and accidentally linked my Xbox account: I tried literally everything to unlink my Xbox account to this random email I put in for my call of duty account by accident. I need a code from the email to unlink my Xbox account. BUT I DONT...