I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...

Discus and support I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is there anyway I can refund or update FIfa 23?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HRE1089, Jan 8, 2023.

1. HRE1089
    HRE1089 Guest

I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...

I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is there anyway I can refund or update FIfa 23?

:)

HRE1089, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Rus Harr Win User

FIFA 23 Xbox one version purchased on a Xbox series X console.

I have the same problem. I have just bought the wrong Fifa 23 version. Instead of Fifa 23 x box series S accidentally I bought xbox one version. And didn't even installed it. Let's wait for the refund result as I made a ticket refund recently.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 xbox x|s crossplay with Ps5/Pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have installed the game version, if you purchased the FIFA 23 ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S you will be able to install both games.

Simply search FIFA 23 XBOX SERIES X|S on your Xbox Series S to install the correct version.
  4. ANIKET MISHRA1 Win User

Can i play my xbox one version of the fifa 23 on the series X?

Can I buy fifa 23 standard edition xbox one version and play it on xbox series s ?
  5. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 just purchased no audio and poor graphics

Hi Josef and thanks for your reply. I have an xbox series s and I downloaded the version of fifa optimised for series x/s

The audio works perfectl both on the xbox menu and with all the other games I'm having this problem only with the fifa 23 I purchased.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it didn't work. I turned off and unplugged the console no success .
  6. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
Thema:

1. I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is... - Similar Threads - accidentally download version

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97
  9. Canceled my download on accident and I can’t find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled my download on accident and I can’t find it: I canceled one of the battle field 4 premium Edition pack how do I get it back b90d000f-f9f0-4e34-a9e7-ab1d287409d2
  10. The Wolf Among Us Ep 2 Download Code Accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us Ep 2 Download Code Accident: I have recently gotten the download code for the wolf among us Ep 2 and accidentally deleted the code. May I please have another one? You can check my purchase history for proof that I bought one....