I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...

Discus and support I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to sign into Minecraft bedrock with my Gmail but it didn't send the verification code. So I clicked continue with Google, not only did it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZoomRail, Jul 28, 2023.

1. ZoomRail
    ZoomRail Guest

I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account...

I was trying to sign into Minecraft bedrock with my Gmail but it didn't send the verification code. So I clicked continue with Google, not only did it not work but it made a new account with the same email. Now the other one is gone and it just redirects me to the new one. Now I cant play online Minecraft.

:)

ZoomRail, Jul 28, 2023
  2. ZoomRail Win User

I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account with the same email and I can't select old one. (Solved)

I'm trying the Xbox method. But when I log in with my email, it says redirecting to google sign in. Then the url changes to have logged in, in it. But then goes back to home without my account being logged in.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account with the same email and I can't select old one. (Solved)

Thank you so much for the clarification and my sincerest apologies!

In order to find the original account where your Minecraft account was migrated/linked, you will need to sign in to all of your Microsoft emails accounts on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're still unable to find the email address of the original account that is linked to your Mineraft account, please try to perform the following workaround to locate the email address:

Go to xbox.com and try signing in with the email address that you think is associated with your Microsoft account.

If you can sign in, the email address and password you entered are valid. The gamertag that’s associated with this email address will be displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you can’t sign in, check your other email inboxes for messages about your Xbox subscription or Xbox offers. This may help you determine which email address is associated with your Xbox profile.

NOTE: Think back to when you created your Microsoft account. Were you using a different internet service provider for email at the time?

If you’re part of an Xbox family group, have an organizer (adult account) look up your account info with the Xbox Family Settings app.

NOTE: This step only works if you’re set as a member of the Xbox family group. Organizers can’t review the account info of other organizers in a group.

Steps for the organizer:

Open the Xbox Family Settings app on their mobile device.

Choose the member whose account info isn’t known.

Select the Info bubble next to the user’s gamertag.

Review the info under Account email for the Microsoft account that’s associated with their Xbox profile.

Please take your time and let me know the results.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on your description, if you have accidentally linked/migrated your Minecraft account to the wrong email account you will need to contact Minecraft Support as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fixed the account that is linked to your Minecraft account on their end. You may reach out to them using these links:

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request... or https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...

After submitting the ticket, you will receive an update from them within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. ZoomRail Win User

I'm trying the Xbox method. But when I log in with my email, it says redirecting to google sign in. Then the url changes to have logged in, in it. But then goes back to home without my account being logged in.
    It didn't create a new one it just made it auto log in somehow. Now I logged in I don't need help. Thanks for giving me hope.
  6. ZoomRail Win User

No I can't find my original account it's not that I'm trying to login with the wrong one
Thema:

1. I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account... - Similar Threads - accidentally clicked continue

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  8. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  9. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  10. I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got perminant account suspention for accidentally clicking a pfp of Osama bin lardin when...: I got perminant suspention for accidentally clicking Osama bin lardin as a gamerpic but it was an accident and for think I should be suspended for an accident Can you help? I'm in an f1 23...