I accidentally banned my friend.

Discus and support I accidentally banned my friend. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i accidentally banned my friend their username is glizzyeater2707 i reported as he got mad at me not expecting him to get banned and now he is banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucas Chapman, Jul 5, 2023.

1. I accidentally banned my friend.

i accidentally banned my friend their username is glizzyeater2707 i reported as he got mad at me not expecting him to get banned and now he is banned and i didn’t want to get him banned. can you please unban him?

:)

Lucas Chapman, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

They would have been banned because they did something to violate the rules, not just because you reported them. They would need to submit a case review (if eligible) on the enforcement site to see about having the ban lifted.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Accidentally banned friend

The enforcement team does not use the forums. Since the suspension is for 24 hours, he would not be eligible for a case review (the review would take longer than the suspension). He will have to wait out the suspension.
  4. Mat attack Win User

Accidentally Reported A Friend

I was in a party and i was trying to report someone but accidentally reported my friend and his is communication banned can you please unban him? His username is [mod removed]
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

I accidentally got my friends account banned

You reported the messages, enforcement found them to be offensive, and acted on the complaint. Or, he sent offensive messages to somebody else and they reported the messages, enforcement found them to be offensive, and acted on the complaint. Either way,
    he will have to wait until his suspension has expired. If he was banned outright, then the messages had to be pretty bad, or he had many complaints. Bans are almost never reversed.
  6. mike90ramirez Win User

I accidentally got my friends account banned

Just wait the timeframe, anyone can be unbanned.

Enforcement team takes seriously all the reports.
Thema:

1. I accidentally banned my friend. - Similar Threads - accidentally banned friend

2. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  3. How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get back my Xbox settings app if it was uninstalled accidentally?: For some reason my settings app on my Xbox one s has magically disappeared and I can only assume that someone has uninstalled it. Is there a way to get it back because I've been having so much...
  4. Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...

in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry I need my roblox account back I accidentally and I can't get it back because I forgot...: I need my pw for roblox if you guys can get it can you please b4171b36-64cc-4a48-8efa-d8df90ed8363
  5. I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back: I accidentally refunded my 1000 vbucks i would like them back e703748c-996f-4e55-ba4c-e59cacc37162
  6. I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally left a cd case over the Xbox series x ventilation: So I accidentally left a cd case on the Xbox series x that I got a week ago and i didn’t notice and I started playing for honor for maybe almost an hour until I noticed.I got scared and I took the...
  7. Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold war banned me for no reason I ended up accidentally buying the game twice and still...: I bought cold war for xbox last week. When I was trying to get my Activision account to work it banned me from the server for no reason, it said umbrella merge error or something like that? I went...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Accidentally got my friend banned at his house

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally got my friend banned at his house: I was at my friends house and was on his Xbox, I noticed another friend was online so I decided to message him calling him a swear word as a joke. The accounts user wasn’t in the room, next day...
  10. Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat ban because I sent what the player to him by accident instead of pressing report: Is there anyone that can help me? I never use foul language and frequently report those that do in game (Rocket league). Today I wrote out what the person said and that it was very offensive and...