HZ rate dropping series X on msi optix

Discus and support HZ rate dropping series X on msi optix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so with tmy series x I'm getting slight flickering and noticed my hz rate dropping from 120 to 48 at some points, any idea on how to fix? I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I MistaJ I, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I MistaJ I
    I MistaJ I Guest

Hi so with tmy series x I'm getting slight flickering and noticed my hz rate dropping from 120 to 48 at some points, any idea on how to fix? I don't believe I had this issue with my One X

:)

I MistaJ I, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Icares974 Win User

Will Xbox series x/s have more monitors that run 1440p @ 120hz than current gen consoles?

Hi ! Do you know if Xbox series X will support and run in 1440p/120hz with a MSI Optix MAG27CQ ?

Thanks for your help :)
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Best Automatically Compatible Xbox One X 120Hz Freesync Monitors With 1MS Response Time?

OPTIX MAG321CURV MSI, Fantastic monitor the top of the range, but very expensive
  4. Jordan Jovani Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

I have used a msi monitor too a optix mpg27cq but i have the same problem
  5. WPAK Win User

Any monitors that work on Xbox One X @ 1440p, 120hz + (freesync or HDR or 10bit), over HDMI 2

6. TripzyOda Win User

Which freesync monitors are compatible with the Xbox One X?

Just bought the msi optix. Ill test and get back to you. Should be here thursday so ill update then.
Thema:

1. HZ rate dropping series X on msi optix - Similar Threads - rate dropping series

2. Xbox series S frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series S frame rate drop: Before i get into my question let me clarify a the equipment I have: Xbox series S Samsung tv 60hz I tried many games running on 60fps, HDR I find a drop in fram rates, games like hot wheels,...
  3. Starfield frame rate dropping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield frame rate dropping: I’ve started playing Starfield on my Xbox series x and I’m constantly getting frame rate drop’s almost to the point of freezing while going from normal view to scanning and back and other areas so...
  4. Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X frame rate drop/lag: my Xbox one x has a video issue with frame rate/lag, it has crashed the console before too. When the console crashes, it freezes and shuts down while flashing the power led(fast flashes). I have...
  5. frame rate drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    frame rate drop: im playing asssasin greed odyssey and the game frame rate drop made my game slow down I had my settings open does this make my game slow down ? ed82a25d-dd57-4ead-a0d3-1bd98f183952
  6. Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fps lag or frame rate drop on xbox one s: Hello guys, I bought a xbox one s like 2 months ago and I experienced fps lag or it was frame rate drop, I actually don't know but I have it on all the games I play, do you guys also have it and...
  7. Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...: Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p for a resolution in the XBox One X settings....nor see the Frame Rate options drop down menu under the resolutions menu. The only options I have in...
  8. Frame rate drop KSP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame rate drop KSP: Someone else experience frame rate drops on KSP Enhanced Edition Xbox One? Can someone help me with that cuz it unplayable sometimes. Thanks 80e23843-481b-493d-bb86-2828846ca0ea
  9. Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p on XBox One X nor see Frames Rate drop down ...: Bought Samsung NU8000 TV....cannot select 1440p for a resolution in the XBox One X settings....nor see the Frame Rate options drop down menu under the resolutions menu. The only options I have in...
  10. Frame rate drop in Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate drop in Xbox One X: I have been experiencing frame rate drops on games like Destiny 2: CoO, Dishonored 2 and Battlefront 2. Especially when turning side to side when the game is in a large open area. Considering...