Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

Discus and support Hyperx Kingston headset hookup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevlarbaggins, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup

Was just curious if you can hookup any headset using usb adapter or are you forced to use the adapter for the controller. Also if it makes a difference I'm running on a OG xbox 1.
    Hyperx Kingston headset hookup [​IMG]

:)

Kevlarbaggins, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Kevlarbaggins Win User

Doesn't appear to be any updates.
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

I dont believe you have to use xbox adaptor once paired check for update within the system
  4. BIG W0RM 80 Win User

Xbox App Microphone Problem

Built into headset. Kingston HyperX Fury.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Headset

Kingston HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Gaming Headset cost $20 and I have no big complaints about the headset.
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Headset

Hi I use the Kingston HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Gaming headset, it's comfy and I can hear great detail in games.
Thema:

1. Hyperx Kingston headset hookup - Similar Threads - Hyperx Kingston headset

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HyperX headset won't work. My laptop recognises it to be plugged in, but I can't hear...: The issue started when I was gaming with some friends, and then around the time I was turning everything off, I noticed that I didn't have any audio. So I tried searching for guides and nothing...
  4. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  5. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  6. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s: .will these headphones work on the xbkx ebd0d489-1878-450d-8e5e-4881ecefa048
  7. hyperx headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hyperx headset issues: so i was in a party and i could hear and talk and everything was fine and then i take it off and put it down on my bed to go to the bathroom and when i come back it shows that im talking in party...
  8. My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?

in XboX Insiders
    My HyperX mic stopped working. Can someone help me out?: It works on my phone and my PC and doesn't work on any of my 3 xbox controllers. I just left the Xbox Insider program to see if that was the issue but apparently takes 72 hours to leave!!! So I...
  9. Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingston HyperX Cloud Headset: Just as a bit of background. I haven't played on XBOX Live in quite some time until just recently. I got the XBOX1 w/o Kinect so it had that crappy headset instead. After a friend of mine showed...
  10. Kingston HyperX Cloud II headsets on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingston HyperX Cloud II headsets on XB1: Ok, I'm about to give up.I'm a COD player/Battlefield etc player only. And I'm about to have complete meltdown. I have an Astra A50, a TBeach XP500 (with Xbox adapter) and quite frankly they all...