HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller

Discus and support HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i recently bought a hyperx cloud revolver headset a few months ago and ever since then its been working fine with my controller. But recently when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolidAndrewD1, Apr 15, 2019.

1. HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller

So i recently bought a hyperx cloud revolver headset a few months ago and ever since then its been working fine with my controller. But recently when i plug the cable into my controller’s headphone jack it is unresponsive and i hear no sound. I have looked
    all over the internet to find help but i can’t find anything. Could someone please help!!!

:)

SolidAndrewD1, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    SolidAndrewD1

As mentioned earlier, its likely that the 3.5 mm audio port on the controller is not working properly anymore and we would need to try the headset on another controller to confirm that it is the controller that needs to be replaced.

You can also buy an
    Xbox One stereo headset adapter
    that will solve the issue but they are not sold separately anymore so are somewhat hard to come by.

Let us know if you have any other questions!
  3. SolidAndrewD1 Win User

Thanks for helping, i ended up buying a new controller and everything is fixed
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Do you have a second controller you could try the headset on? This would help narrow down which device is the issue.

Sometimes a
    power cycle
    can solve this issue as well.

Hope this helps!
  5. SolidAndrewD1 Win User

Ive tried restarting my xbox, restarting my controller, cleaning my headphone jack and cleaning my headphone connector. Im not sure what else to do. I haven’t been able to test out any other headsets but I’ll try earphones
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello SolidAndrew,

Thanks for keeping us updated. Can you let us know all the troubleshooting steps you have tried? If you haven't already, go ahead and

check your controller for updates

Aside from that, have you been able to test out different headsets on that controller? Take a look at this helpful support article:

Xbox One Headset troubleshooting

Let us know with a reply how it goes.
Thema:

1. HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller - Similar Threads - HyperX cloud revolver

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  4. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  5. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s: .will these headphones work on the xbkx ebd0d489-1878-450d-8e5e-4881ecefa048
  6. HyperX cloud alpha s

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX cloud alpha s: I had a question regarding surround sound. How do I use surround sound on the hyperx? I only use headset and not my monitor speakers. d4509916-703c-485d-8536-4836dc224b5e
  7. HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x: Will the HyperX Cloud ll Pro heasdset work on the new Xbox Series X? Can pc headphones like Logitech G635 Wired 7.1 surround sound work also? Xbox Series X sound specs are Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS...
  8. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  9. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems: I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can...
  10. HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore: Had to replace my for the Xbox One and Xbox is no longer recognizing the headset (although it's an exact replacement of what I had used before). According to HyperX, it's an issue on Xbox's end....