HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems

Discus and support HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renimal, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Renimal
    Renimal Guest

I have hyperX cloud alpha headset but continues to stop working with the Xbox 1. I have looked at the settings, had the headset and controller replaced and it continues to be a problem. Can anybody help me?

:)

Renimal, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Renimal Win User

Yes they are, the original set worked for about 7 months and since we had them replaced we have had issues.
  3. Renimal Win User

Thank you I will this link.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

5. Mixer LJ Win User

Hi, Is the headset definitely compatible with Xbox?
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Hi, Is the headset definitely compatible with Xbox?
    Yep, fully compatible
Thema:

1. HyperX Cloud Alpha Headset Problems - Similar Threads - HyperX Cloud Alpha

2. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  3. why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset not working: I have a hyperx cloud stinger wireless headset, it’s not a usb one but for some reason the audio will go out for a few seconds and reconnect. it’s fully charged and it keeps doing it....
  4. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless headset not working on Xbox.: Why does the HyperX Cloud Alpha wireless headsets not work with Xbox, when there are multiple other headsets of the brand that do. Including even the wired version of the same headset lmao. Due to...
  5. Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the HyperX Cloud Core DTS work on the Xbox series s: .will these headphones work on the xbkx ebd0d489-1878-450d-8e5e-4881ecefa048
  6. HyperX cloud alpha s

in XBoX Accessibility
    HyperX cloud alpha s: I had a question regarding surround sound. How do I use surround sound on the hyperx? I only use headset and not my monitor speakers. d4509916-703c-485d-8536-4836dc224b5e
  7. HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud ll Pro & xbox series x: Will the HyperX Cloud ll Pro heasdset work on the new Xbox Series X? Can pc headphones like Logitech G635 Wired 7.1 surround sound work also? Xbox Series X sound specs are Dolby Digital 5.1 DTS...
  8. Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyperx cloud 2 mic working partly: The microphone of my headphones only works if I press hard on the connection to get it into the Xbox controller (i.e. in a certain position).the audio of the headphones is working Excellent and...
  9. HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset not connecting anymore: Had to replace my for the Xbox One and Xbox is no longer recognizing the headset (although it's an exact replacement of what I had used before). According to HyperX, it's an issue on Xbox's end....
  10. HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller: So i recently bought a hyperx cloud revolver headset a few months ago and ever since then its been working fine with my controller. But recently when i plug the cable into my controller’s...