Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

Discus and support Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd? e70599cc-c7dd-4bf5-9b38-f0b627ab5c05 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sn1p3R XxMoDXx, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset

which headset do you think works better for xbox from personal usd?

:)

Sn1p3R XxMoDXx, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Fuhgeddit, Dec 1, 2018
  3. teaakayy
    teaakayy Guest
    Best most affordable headset at gamestop for xbox one?

You think the first one is just as good as the second or good enough at least for the price?

teaakayy, Dec 1, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You can take a look at some quality deals and products here:

Xbox Accessories
    . Scroll further down and see a wide variety of good headsets.

XBF George L, Dec 1, 2018
  5. Hi, I use the Hyper X Cloud X headset, and I have to say it's a very good headset. Works really well with Dolby Atmos as well.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 1, 2018
  6. Ok thanks for letting me know. I have the cloud cores right now but i am not sure if the hyper cloud x will be different since its xbox certified.

7. Thank you for the i formation. I appreciate it

8. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Hi, but especially one that will be written on the packaging that is compatible with the Xbox.

Jurgen1488, Nov 6, 2018
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, I use the Hyper X Cloud X headset, and I have to say it's a very good headset. Works really well with Dolby Atmos as well.
  10. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hi, but especially one that will be written on the packaging that is compatible with the Xbox.
  11. XBF George L Win User

Hello

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. You can take a look at some quality deals and products here:

Xbox Accessories
    . Scroll further down and see a wide variety of good headsets.
  12. Sn1p3R XxMoDXx Win User

Thank you for the i formation. I appreciate it
  13. Sn1p3R XxMoDXx Win User

Ok thanks for letting me know. I have the cloud cores right now but i am not sure if the hyper cloud x will be different since its xbox certified.
Thema:

1. Hyper x cloud core vs HyperX cloud x headset - Similar Threads - Hyper cloud core

2. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  3. How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?: Every time I log in, it automatically mutes my microphone. All I want is a way to stop this from happening. I've tried everything and have a temporary solution only....
  4. Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one: Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one 77b00a02-4006-45c6-be47-65cd735f146e
  5. My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.: The mic does not pick any audio up and the headphones don’t play any audio. I thought maybe the volume was down but I can no longer locate the audio bar. Any suggestions? I’m getting really...
  6. Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019): Hey all, Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were playing, and were suddenly met with the...
  7. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  8. Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset: Headset stopped working. Tried general troublshooting with no luck. Replaced headset and same issue. Updated controller and nothing. Tried headset in alternate controller and no luck either. Any...
  9. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha: Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the...
  10. Hyper X Cloud headset trouble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hyper X Cloud headset trouble: So I have had the Cloud for awhile now and never had any problems until recently, The sound keeps coming through only one side (the right) but if I move the controller or move the audio splitter...