Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019)

Discus and support Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawncrackers, Dec 6, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Hey all,

Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were playing, and were suddenly met with the following error messages:

Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019) [​IMG]

It looks like when the Hyper Store was shut down yesterday, it had also knocked out connectivity with all aspects of Xbox Live. As of tonight 4/12, the game will not connect players.

Due to these issues, I'm exercising caution with NEXON America, publishers of
    Hyper Universe
    , the unreleased Rocket Arena and the upcoming
    KartRider Drift that has its beta in a few days time. I hope that service returns, before their

scheduled game shutdown in February 2020

If you have any luck connecting, or other updates, feel free to sound off here! I have tried to
    contact the team via Twitter, so here's hoping.

Best,

L

:)

pawncrackers, Dec 6, 2019
  2. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Well, I was ask about this game but looks like they will shut down the servers, what a shame.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I thought they were shutting down the severs for this game?

Can't remember the exact date but i'm sure I saw on Twitter that the servers were being shut down.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Just a quick update, to say that the servers are back up again! Get to earning those achievements, before it's gone for good, in Feb 2020!

L
  5. pawncrackers Win User

I've already linked the shutdown information in the last part of my post. :) Feb 2020.

No change as of today, Looks like a another dead game. -__-

L
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

Ark not updating on PC so can not run a dedicated server.

Current Ark Xbox patch levels:

V793.3 Current Xbox Server Network Server Version

Current Ark Official Client version v793.1

v793.3 - 12/5/2019 Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly

v793.2 - 12/4/2019 Potential Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly

v793.1 - 12/4/19 fixed multiple crashes, fixed an issue preventing people from connecting

v792.62 - 12/3/19 fixed a server crash.

You may want to check to see if there are any other updates you need. They seem to patch this product an awful lot.

Windows 10 - 793.3 released December 5 2019 - Network fix for joining servers and structures loading improperly
Thema:

1. Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019) - Similar Threads - Hyper Universe Server

2. Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller suddenly hyper sensitive in menu and in game.: All of a sudden my controller is hyper sensitive in both the xbox home and in game. All directional buttons and sticks. Ive power cycled everything, checked for updates and scoured forums. I can...
  3. How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unmute my Hyper X headset?: Every time I log in, it automatically mutes my microphone. All I want is a way to stop this from happening. I've tried everything and have a temporary solution only....
  4. Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one: Can i play HYPER SCAPE Without Xbox live on Xbox one 77b00a02-4006-45c6-be47-65cd735f146e
  5. My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Hyper X Cloud II headset is no longer working after the update.: The mic does not pick any audio up and the headphones don’t play any audio. I thought maybe the volume was down but I can no longer locate the audio bar. Any suggestions? I’m getting really...
  6. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...
  7. Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 controller does not recognize hyper x cloud stinger headset: Headset stopped working. Tried general troublshooting with no luck. Replaced headset and same issue. Updated controller and nothing. Tried headset in alternate controller and no luck either. Any...
  8. I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wish there was a hyper universe on the game pass pc.: I would like to have a erse in the game pass PC game. Many gamers in Korea are looking for erse in Game Pass PC games. Is it right to ask a question here? If not, I'm sorry....
  9. Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add Hyper Universe in xbox game Pass for PC: I want xbox for pc in steam to be successful. So many fans of Heper Universe are waiting for playing (https://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists?id=hyperuniverse) Please Please add Hyper Universe...
  10. Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper X cloud core vid cloud alpha: Hi guys. I currently have the hyper x cloud core headset and i like the sound/quality. I was wondering if the Alphas were better specifically for the xbox. I heard that they have 60 ohms that the...