Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?

Discus and support Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Im originally using mfs2020 on Xbox S, I went into the store and got MFS2020 for the pc now but how do I add that gorgeous Hype Airbus 135? Im not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rickjones1839, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?

Hi Im originally using mfs2020 on Xbox S, I went into the store and got MFS2020 for the pc now but how do I add that gorgeous Hype Airbus 135? Im not too smart so be kind lol. Overkill says add it to the community folder....? What is that? I have it unzipped on my desktop and dont know where to go next. Do I have to download my pc mfs2020 from a different location to add it to one of their file folders? Signed, Lost 'n Confused. Im BCsimPilot on multiplayer if you see me.

:)

rickjones1839, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files?

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

That would need to be the developer but be sure on the PC you have set your hidden files to show up
  4. rickjones1839 Win User

Thank you. I follow the links until it requests you to go down the line to appdata, for some reason I dont have that listed on my following the titles, I get as far as my name and then boom! Nothing. I tried Developer mode ingame but same. Others have related the same issue. Why would it be different on my pc then others? Maybe someone could look into that as it affects more then we may actually think. Some probably just give up. I hope Hype Performance doesnt. Rick
  5. Rubix99 Win User

Discontent XBOX ONE - KINECT

Launch day Xbox One buyer paid £430 for the console. And paid £55 for Titanfall.

£485 the launch day buyer has paid for the console and its much hyped game.

Compare that to the £350 price from June 9th onwards. Free Titanfall and a 10% more efficiant console.

£135 less for a better console. One Hundred and Thirty Five Pounds less for a better system.
  6. consumedsoul Win User

Xbox Trade In!!

@Asinine47 where are you seeing the $135 quote?
Thema:

1. Hype Airbus 135. Im flying from Xbox on pc now, where do I add the Hype 135 files? - Similar Threads - Hype Airbus 135

2. Series X hype

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X hype: I am so unbelievably hyped for the New gen of gaming and this beautifully made console. Seems to be every 6 years around this same time of year, all of us in the gaming community share this...
  3. XBOX Series X Hype

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Hype: Who is Ready for the XBOX Series X? I know I am Hype; as an "old man gamer" I been with XBOX since HALO [yes Halo 1] during my first overseas tour! Yes, i truly sucked at it, but I would host...
  4. Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype: I'm not sure about the move to make it a class based loot shooter. 47206151-4a2a-4650-9441-7144acff5efc
  5. WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT GAME WAS IT FOR YOU, THAT JUST DIDN'T QUITE LIVE UP TO THE HYPE IT RECEIVED??: Fallout 4. Just didn't do it for me. d9aa706c-9ce9-4323-a6a5-5826d94dbf9f
  6. ATLAS HYPE TRAIN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ATLAS HYPE TRAIN: Who is getting ATLAS Day 1? b653ec83-3361-4fb3-9ea9-0b2a86ba0789
  7. Xbox is were its at! More hype!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is were its at! More hype!: Sucks to be you all, with all those issues. My Xbox One S is a champ! no worries over here, Xbox for life. I have PS4, No hypeness, and servers lack out! No one really talks about the exclusive...
  8. i bot 2 1000 v-bucks pack off of hype zone help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bot 2 1000 v-bucks pack off of hype zone help: i did not get my 14.00$ after 30 day of buying my 2 1000 v-bucks packs off of hype zone mixer plz help me eee72313-801e-4c16-b8f4-52e5e6b522f7
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Hype.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Hype.: Ever since i saw it at E3 its constantly been on my mind. I feel like its been so long since a open world multiplayer racing game has been done right. I haven't been this excited since Midnight...
  10. Preorder hype BS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder hype BS: game sucks/crashed today and lost 250 vc. my son loved nba2k17 so much that I bought him months ago he spent $150 on a preorder buying into all the hype BS. Lost his player and all vc's in The...