HWID BANNED !?

Discus and support HWID BANNED !? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello guys, i had an call of duty account linked to my xbox account, but didnt play it on xbox only tried it once, i got permeant banned on that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Silent SoulBalance, May 15, 2024.

1. HWID BANNED !?

hello guys, i had an call of duty account linked to my xbox account, but didnt play it on xbox only tried it once, i got permeant banned on that account on my pc, so i delete the activistion account, i made new microsoft/xbox account + activision account and sign into my xbox and i failed to sign-in, the new account is permeant banned after a day.

the question is, is COD banned xbox hardware ?

and if it`s yes, any idea how to solve this ?

cause i even cant sell the counsel if it`s HWID banned cause i dont like to cheat people.

thank you.

:)

Silent SoulBalance, May 15, 2024
  2. SladeSprenger Win User

My account got hardware banned off everything microsoft related and I really dont know why.

Both my console and pc were HWID Banned. Hardware Banned. I cant use anything xbox live related on either of them.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

hi I recently bought a secondhand pc and every time I try to play any battlenet. or epic game after 24h my account gets permanently banned and they give no reasoning to why I'm getting banned

some games not all ban the hardware id's (HWID banned) of the computer for extreme cases of botting/cheating and exploits, this is why even with a new account you are banned within 24 hours, changing the gpu and completely reinstalling the OS maybe your only chance, even then you may have to change the board etc.

there are ways around it but cannot talk about it here.

I would contact the seller if you can.

Battlenet and epic will not unban.
  4. Deja4 Win User

How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?

My appeal was denied with no clear explaination from Microsoft, just a link to the enforcer website (stuff I already know). Why is microsoft like this.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

How to change HWID

Hello Vasishth!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I understand that you want some guidance to find and change the ID of your computer or console.

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the device ID.

Are you encountering a problem with the services? If so, could you explain to me so I can help you better?

I'm waiting!
  6. ahmedsayed11 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

The same issue I have right now that showed to me yesterday, I guess its because of a hack u done in-game and game banned you hwid ban
    check your xbox network tap if u got this message, if u have the same issue, it cant be fixed unfortunately you have got an ban 💔

[​IMG]
Thema:

HWID BANNED !?

1. HWID BANNED !? - Similar Threads - HWID BANNED

2. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  3. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  4. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  7. Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell the Forza Moderators to Stop banning people just for Requesting the Aventador: Me and other random people are banned in Forza Forums just for requesting the Aventador Roadster, many people wanted the car added and voted for it to make it to the top, but they were removed....
  8. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  9. How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How is a first-time HWID banned justifiable?: My very first ban was a HWID ban (PC ban, basically). I've never been banned before, never punished or any way, shape, or form. On the 25th of March, 2022 I was hit with a permenant account...
  10. How to change HWID

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change HWID: How do i change my HWID, i wanna change it so if its possible pls tell dbccd75c-3873-4fa2-b636-d9950fc6c374