Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst?

Discus and support Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am new to Xbox 360, believe it or not. I don't spend a lot of money on games. I have never bought a console before, till Xbox one came out and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinValleau, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst?

I am new to Xbox 360, believe it or not. I don't spend a lot of money on games. I have never bought a console before, till Xbox one came out and the price of used Xbox 360 got low enough to afford, (both the games and console), so now, at 60+ years old,
    I have gone to console. I stick to easy games, meaning easy controls, like racing and hunting games. It is not because I don't like other games, but it's not possible for me to play a lot of the fps games, because I cannot use all the buttons so fast as is
    needed in most of them. Old hands don't work like young ones do.

Hunting games:

I have tried some of the Cabela's games and so far I am not impressed with the game play. I am used to PC games like Deer Hunter 2004, which is still one of the best, in my mind. I don't like to be pointed to where an animal is and have to shoot what the
    game wants, so Cabela's games seem more unrealistic and the only one so far that is "ok", would be the BPS "The Hunt". It at least, feels a little like a real game.

I would like to try the Cabela's "Pro Hunts" game, but until it gets much lower in price, I probably won't.

Does anyone have a feel for how the "Pro Hunt" game is, compared to Big Game Hunter 2010 and the terrible BGH 2012? I think the BGH 2010 is corny and I hate the attack animals that you have to go through, in every level. BGH 2012 seems to be even worse.

Thoughts?

:)

JustinValleau, Dec 28, 2015
  2. GTA 5 Tennis

awesome thx

I've noticed that Rockstar's mini games are better than some developers "main" games...For example: RDR had hunting and it was the best hunting game around.

Rich Cashster, Dec 28, 2015
  3. Chris PharmD
    Chris PharmD Guest
    best hunting game? (smokeygrenaded

IMHO, Red Dead Redemption.

Chris PharmD, Dec 28, 2015
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Red Dead 2 or Halo:MCC?

If youre after achievements, the best route too take would be too finish off the halo achievements first before starting on red dead redemption 2, as this game will take you some time too complete fully and get all of the achievements in it. Good luck
    and happy hunting.
  5. prickskytt Win User

Best and worst games?

personally the best game i know as of this moment is Saints Row 2 or DJ Hero 2 i cant really pick they are both lots of fun and the worst game to me is battlefield bad company 2.
  6. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User

Best and worst games?

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

in the uk they renamed it " candis cannen edit" (or something like that)

apparently it means dog eat dog.

its still a game about being a bully though so whats the point?

[/quote]

Actually, it's not about being a Bully. As per usual the UK media grabbed the name and declared it a terrible thing without ever actual playing it or checking their facts. The game is about Jimmy Hopkins, and he has to stand up to bullies throughout the
    game as they pick on him. The media were rather embarrased to learn that they'd jumped on something without actually checking their facts.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Best and worst games?

in the uk they renamed it " candis cannen edit" (or something like that)

apparently it means dog eat dog.

its still a game about being a bully though so whats the point?
  8. rosey2200 Win User

Best and worst games?

I dont see why they have to ban it or rename games, why dont they just put the age range up, this would make it better because people like me and others that are 18 and over will enjoy the games more, they make some daft decisions sometimes, this what makes
    people move away from xbox.
Thema:

Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst?

1. Hunting Games, your take on the best and worst? - Similar Threads - Hunting Games best

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...
  3. Treasure Hunt Game App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Treasure Hunt Game App: Hi, I am not an experienced gamer but I have been trying my luck with TH and is hooked. I wanted to play offline and managed to change my settings to do it. However, my achievements no longer...
  4. Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt - unable to uninstall or reset game: I read the forum where if you buy the 5 hearts to start each level with then you will never be able to buy more maps, bombs, pickaxes, etc. I want to reset my game - lost at a high level in order...
  5. Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?: I bought the DLC pass in 2017 and just got my game Witcher 3 installed (bought this week); After opening sequence, game detects my Blood and wine DLC and shows installed; However, it says Heart...
  6. Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]

in XBoX on Windows
    Das Spiel Treasure Hunt [ The game Treasure Hunt]: Treasure Hunt läßt sich von einem Tag auf den anderen nicht mehr spielen. Alle anderen Spiele gehen einwandfrei. Zum spielen bin ich online. Danke für die Mühe. [Translate - Treasure Hunt can...
  7. Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?: Hi! I posting this here since the Facebook group doesn't appear to give feedback. I'm hoping this will reach the right ears within Microsoft. As you know, there is a game-breaking glitch within...
  8. Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally, A Solution to the Game-Breaking Glitch to Microsoft Treasure Hunt?!?: Hi! I posting this here since the Facebook group doesn't appear to give feedback. I'm hoping this will reach the right ears within Microsoft. As you know, there is a game-breaking glitch within...
  9. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Game of the Year edition keeps on stopping installing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Game of the Year edition keeps on stopping installing?: On my xbox I have recently bought The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt- Game of the Year edition Disc and now is downloading , But i am stuck at 34%. This has happend to me for the whole day I have 141 GB...
  10. Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason: My Quick Play multiplayer lobby has been EMPTY for an hour, except for me! Where the Friday the 13th players at? Hit me up if you need someone to join a Private Match until Gun Media, Illfonic...