Hunt Achievements erased!

Discus and support Hunt Achievements erased! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I started killing animals just to get the achievements, and I got the three of them, then the next day I couldn't sign in to my profile, so I erased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pabresil, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Pabresil
    Pabresil Guest

So I started killing animals just to get the achievements, and I got the three of them, then the next day I couldn't sign in to my profile, so I erased the profile and download it again, this caused my achievements to change language to spanish, but not
    only that, the small animals and flying animals achievements were locked again! So I thought as they weren't hard to do I'll do them again but they don't unlock!! Why???!!! I'm doomed I'll be the 48 of 50 achievements forever? Hunt Achievements erased! :( Please someone tell me there
    is a solution

:)

Pabresil, Jan 3, 2014
  2. erased achievements

I finished a game, unlocked new titles and emblems, but when I backed out of that menu my game froze and now my profile has all the progress and unlocks from the last game I played. I have film of the match saved on my xbox and uploaded it as well; is there
    any way I can get the progress and achievements re-unlocked?

Joachim 1point0, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Creatable
    Creatable Guest
    Revisiting the Xbox 360. Need your opinion? (New account vs old account)

I'd get back your old account, just don't achievement hunt. Or, if you do achievement hunt, don't buy new games just for achievements!

Creatable, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: