Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY!

Discus and support Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; looking for a few people to help me and my mate complete out hunger games map the world is based around a central city. we need a few builders... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by themightydart13, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY!

looking for a few people to help me and my mate complete out hunger games map the world is based around a central city. we need a few builders experience doesnt matter. anyone who does wanna join drop me a message. any help would great Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY! :)

:)

themightydart13, Jun 2, 2015
  2. MINECRAFT HUNGER GAMES MAP BUILDING HELP NEEDED!!

I need people to come help me build a MInecraft Xbox Hunger Games Map. I want people who are pretty decent videos and have an idea of how to turn a map into a hunger games map. PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST ASAP TO :AnteriorJet8892 and i will invite you to
    my game so we can start building. ANYBODY WILLING TO HELP BUILD A HUNGER GAMES MAP WITH ME PLEASE SEND FRIEND REQUEST NOW! i want to host a Minecraft Hunger Map and i need your help!

AnteriorJet8892

AnteriorJet8892

AnteriorJet8892

TLigg-40E25DEA-F3C8-4707-AF4F-3D86DB1BC38E, Jun 2, 2015
  3. TryhardVixen
    TryhardVixen Guest
    Hunger Games

Ok people the map is finished. Players needed, message or friend me if u think u can win the hunger games Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY! :p

TryhardVixen, Jun 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hunger Games Map HELP NEEDED BADLY!