Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

Discus and support Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sorry about your current struggle mate. I might suggest you take this up with some of the gaming blogs out there. Your story reminds me of the guy who... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DigitalGhast, Mar 2, 2014.

  1. DopeySo
    DopeySo Guest

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers


    Sorry about your current struggle mate. I might suggest you take this up with some of the gaming blogs out there. Your story reminds me of the guy who got sent a picture of a X1, instead of the console. The story made headlines and in the end some kind hearted
    person got him one.
     
    DopeySo, Mar 2, 2014
    #16
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    @Dopey............. I really hope your story is not real... because, if it is... I have just lost all respect for humanity. That is NOT headline news..... anywhere.
     
    kingvas78, Mar 2, 2014
    #17
  3. That is just sad, mate. But MS won't be able to help you as they didn't send it.

    You just have to push the insurance from USPS.

    I would strongly advice you on buying it from one of the european countries, and from a store there directly. Check which country uses the same power that Poland does, and order from there.

    I got mine from Spain.
     
    Thorbjørn Jensen, Mar 2, 2014
    #18
  4. DigitalGhast
    DigitalGhast Guest

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Yeah. I heard about that guy. Some local store gave him console. But in that case it was his fault, cause he didn't read the whole description on eBay auction, that he is buying only photo. My was bought from store.
     
    DigitalGhast, Mar 2, 2014
    #19
  5. If you're going to have to make repeat calls, I would suggest just paying for a month of the Skype unlimited calling (I think it's like $15 for a month), and using that to call them instead of traditional cell phones or landlines, which can cost a fortune.
    Otherwise, you're just going to need to press USPS to get some results.
     
    RakkaDisciprine, Mar 2, 2014
    #20
  6. Nothing much I can do other than say I know how frustrating this must be for you, especially since all you were trying to do is enjoy the console with the lucky countries that got it first, don't let them beat you! Hope it gets worked out for you.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Mar 2, 2014
    #21
  7. DigitalGhast
    DigitalGhast Guest
    And the only thing that has left from my "getting Xbox One" idea is 110/230V adapter. Now I will have to wait till March 25th for their official response. If they will say it is lost i will take some legal actions as some of you adviced. Dunno how but I
    will do it. Infact when You steal something in Poland worth over about 100$ it it is treated as a crime and pursued by law. My package was worth almost 2k and US postal just don't care.
     
    DigitalGhast, Mar 5, 2014
    #22
  8. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Sorry to hear man. You mentioned earlier that is was insured, is that not working out for you? Also, I started to work my way through the USPS lost package process when the seller just straight up replaced my order no questions asked (Dosh Wallets FTW)
    so I never completed it. Are you aware of that process? It is, strange to say the least. As others have mentioned, it sounds like it got stolen regardless.
     
    JUICE 5150, Mar 5, 2014
    #23
  9. I would be in contact with my solicitor already to be honest. They're quite clearly giving you the run around. Waiting until March 25th? They should be going out of their way to get this sorted within a week! Really bad customer service.
     
    Unreal Warfare, Mar 5, 2014
    #24
  10. DigitalGhast
    DigitalGhast Guest
    Its not that simple. I've bought console from Target store. Since they don't ship outside US i asked my friend from NY to buy it for me. So the store has nothing to do with it. About insurance... my friend asked for forms to fill for getting insurance and
    it appears they are delaying it on purpose cause he is waiting 4th week for them.
     
    DigitalGhast, Oct 31, 2018
    #25
  11. CODukes4 Win User

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    I work for usps. How did you send the package? Express? Did you request insurance or signature tracking? Do you have the tracking number?
  12. A Virtual Duck Win User

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Hmm. Seems you should have bought it from Germany.

    UPS has a habit in the US of losing things then blaming the customer. Be prepared to take legal action and they will "magically" find you one.
  13. DigitalGhast Win User

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Thank You for Your post. The region and video format is not a problem. You can select region from dashboard and after choosing UK or US it will work. About the NTSC or PAL... Since Xbox is connected via HDMI cable it doesn't matter. Its digital input and
    this restriction don't apply. I also made similar thread on Xbox One General Discussion and got a lot of positive feedback. For now I am waiting for response from USPS. If they will say that they can't find my package I will probably take some legal action,
    because it appears it was stolen. I am desperate to get my package by any means necessary.
  14. C0D3 red Win User

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Sorry, I don't know what else you can do to get your package, but are you sure that LIVE and NTSC games would be supported in your region? I would think if they have not yet released the One in your region that it would not be supported, and even if it were
    I don't think you would be able to play NTSC games since they were not intended to be played in that region.
  15. DopeySo Win User

    Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

    Sorry about your current struggle mate. I might suggest you take this up with some of the gaming blogs out there. Your story reminds me of the guy who got sent a picture of a X1, instead of the console. The story made headlines and in the end some kind hearted
    person got him one.
Thema:

Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers

Loading...
  1. Humble request to Xbox team and U.S. gamers - Similar Threads - Humble request team

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  4. Regression: sent friend requests

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: sent friend requests: Yesterday I noticed somebody added me on xbox. I went to requests to see who, then I noticed all my sent requests was in the recieved list and I couldn't see the new friend request that'd been...
  5. I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m an Xbox Insider in Omega. Can I request Alpha Skip-Ahead access? Xbox Support told me...: : Can I request access to Alpha Skip-Ahead submitted by /u/xomar12 [link] [comments]
  6. Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.

    in XboX Insiders
    Sending accept/send a friend request gets me the same error.: I was trying to add a friend to my Xbox account and both the app and the web gave the same "try again in a bit. Something went wrong". I tried logging in and out, uninstalling and installing the...
  7. Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Xbox needs a "Platinum Trophy" equivalent for 100% completion: The Problem: Right now, completing 100% of achievements in an Xbox game just adds to a flat, total Gamerscore number. Because of this, PlayStation dominates the game completion and "Trophy...
  8. Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to...
  9. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

    in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  10. In my own humble opinion, The new Xbox dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    In my own humble opinion, The new Xbox dashboard: Is.. And i am sick of it. submitted by /u/Pho3nicX [link] [comments]