Hulu wont work

Discus and support Hulu wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hulu wont work on my xbox 360 gives me a code from hulu ERROR97 32da8384-2e95-4fc9-8869-c09091550db7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BookableBear727, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Hulu wont work

hulu wont work on my xbox 360 gives me a code from hulu ERROR97

:)

BookableBear727, Jul 7, 2018
  2. 0x87e105dc

I'm having same problem. My hulu app works and one of my games with gold will work but the rest wont.

THE BREEZE NC, Jul 7, 2018
  3. hulu not working

hulu on my xbox one isn't loading just stuck on the big logo that's says hulu. it works on my tablet and phone and computer but not on my xbox one. somebody help me, ive tried restarting the console and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app
    but it still wont work

FrontalEwe25386, Jul 7, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

Hulu wont work

Hi!

Maybe there is an temporary service issue. Did you try the contact the official Hulu support?

ThorX360, Jul 7, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Others online have posted a similar issue. Try highlighting the tile and press X then choose Play.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Hulu wont work

Others online have posted a similar issue. Try highlighting the tile and press X then choose Play.
  7. ThorX360 Win User

Hulu wont work

Hi!

Maybe there is an temporary service issue. Did you try the contact the official Hulu support?
  8. THE BREEZE NC Win User

0x87e105dc

I'm having same problem. My hulu app works and one of my games with gold will work but the rest wont.
  9. melissaperkey Win User

NETFLIX has it's problems for xbox

My netflix used to work great. Lately I will use my controller to go left or right over selections and it just skips over what I want. It wont stop. I have this same exact problem on the Hulu app.

I know it isnt my controller because its responsive and working well with games.

I hope they fix it. I cancelled my Hulu subscription because of this and I'm about ready to cancel Netflix too
  10. Drunk ZoMB13 Win User

Syncing problem

mine wont let me sync any game or hulu or anything at all saying it cant find the last saved data
Thema:

Hulu wont work

1. Hulu wont work - Similar Threads - Hulu wont

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. i cannot download hulu

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download hulu: When ever i’m trying to download it’s says “looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps, or library on your home device, to download it. if you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be...
  4. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  5. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  6. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  7. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  8. My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?: Can't launch hulu since update anyone else ? ef3e6fa2-1f78-49b5-9029-29acaf1f9d1c
  9. My hulu app wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hulu app wont open: Hulu wont open and keeps timing out. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall but that didnt work. i reset everything and that didnt work. i tried all the support items from hulus website. please help...
  10. My hulu app wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hulu app wont open: Hulu wont open and keeps timing out. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall but that didnt work. i reset everything and that didnt work. i tried all the support items from hulus website. please help...