Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly

Discus and support Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All ABC channels (espn too) only have the sound coming from left speaker although it says Dolby Atmos, all other channels seem fine. Games are fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidmiller_258, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly

All ABC channels (espn too) only have the sound coming from left speaker although it says Dolby Atmos, all other channels seem fine. Games are fine.

This also happening on Youtube app as well but if i change to stereo it sounds better.

:)

davidmiller_258, Jan 10, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  3. Necrotic Ulcer Win User

Xbox one S HDR Stutter

I'm having this same issue with Hulu and hbo go all other video streaming apps work fine but I cannot get video streaming to work properly. With Hulu it's video stuttering and with hbogo I have no video or audio. I've spent hours on customer support with
    all aforementioned companies to no avail. Please can anybody help??
  4. apostle92627 Win User

Really wish the Xbox app for Android was more user friendly...

Well, if I can't use it as one, it's completely and utterly useless. There is literally no use for it. I need an app that I can actually use on my Xbox One. Having to rely on a controller for watching Hulu is no fun at all.

Edit: I'm sorry if my post sounds harsh. I'm just desperately trying to find a remote app for Android I can use on my Xbox One.
    You can buy a media remote for the xbox which works great. Might be of better use to you. I have one and it works very well.

I did that last gen. It never worked properly.
  5. THEmountain343 Win User

Hulu plus logging out on its own.

The same is happening to me, and it is having a hard time streaming at the moment. Every few minutes it buffers, and I've checked my connection and there are no problems there. I believe it is the hulu app itself that is not working properly. Perhaps, an
    update is coming soon?
  6. DarkRally17 Win User

Vizio sound bar xbox one support.

No the pass through works with 5.1 uncompressed for games sound awesome for netflix hulu spotify cds but for some reason disney+ and the bluray player app will not play movies through the hdmi pass through. The xbox tech told me to plug the xbox directly
    to the tv and set the sound to dolby digital bitstream and now all the features movies apps etc work but the sound is garbage compared to 5.1 uncompressed and it wastes an hdmi. Im calling geek squad tomorrow lol. Thanks tho for your feedback.
Thema:

1. Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly - Similar Threads - Hulu sound app

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. i cannot download hulu

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download hulu: When ever i’m trying to download it’s says “looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps, or library on your home device, to download it. if you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be...
  4. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  5. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  6. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  7. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  8. My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?: Can't launch hulu since update anyone else ? ef3e6fa2-1f78-49b5-9029-29acaf1f9d1c
  9. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  10. Hulu not working Surround Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu not working Surround Sound: Hello Community, I would like to consider myself a Techie but when I setup my Xbox One I got for a present I only ran into frustration and issues. Equipment & Setup: Xbox One plugged into a...