HULU, Netflix

Discus and support HULU, Netflix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an old xbox 360. Trying to use it to run hulu, netflix, and other such streaming apps. Is it possible with such an old console?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamTripp, Mar 23, 2020.

1. AdamTripp
    AdamTripp Guest

HULU, Netflix

I have an old xbox 360. Trying to use it to run hulu, netflix, and other such streaming apps. Is it possible with such an old console?

:)

AdamTripp, Mar 23, 2020
  2. PEANUTx420 Win User

xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

very frustrating
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  4. BroaderYew51493 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: 8000405

No netflix no Hulu no amazon...
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

'Advertising' query on UK consoles

I dont sub to netflix or hulu. Netflix has 0 advertisments that I've seen. But you are essentially comparing apples and oranges. A game having advertisements isnt the same as Hulu or Netflix, I take it you dont have cable either?
  6. US Revenge Win User

X1 Live Subscription will Cost More

and price is too much for xbox live. if they want to REALLY make it worth it, have XBL gold come with free netflix and hulu plus subscriptions $60 a year for netflix + hulu plus = awesome.
Thema:

HULU, Netflix

1. HULU, Netflix - Similar Threads - HULU Netflix

2. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  3. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  4. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  5. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  6. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  7. i cant hear actors talking in apps like hulu or netflix

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant hear actors talking in apps like hulu or netflix: whenever i go to hulu or netflix i hear the sounds and etc but i cannot hear the actors talking in videos. I'm not sure how did this happened as it working perfectly the other day. If anyone has a...
  8. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk: my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies acf2d369-ae48-4752-af31-9538a8a84044
  9. Hulu + Netflix Application issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu + Netflix Application issues: Hey, so I am trying to set up an 'audio receiver/speaker system' with my xbox one and everything is set up and running just fine, however when I open Netflix and/or Hulu the connection is lost and...
  10. Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch: I keep having a reoccurring issue where whenever i watch any streaming services I get a green screen with subtitles and sound still playing as if I was actually being able to watch. I realize I am...