Hulu + Netflix Application issues

Discus and support Hulu + Netflix Application issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so I am trying to set up an 'audio receiver/speaker system' with my xbox one and everything is set up and running just fine, however when I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack_H93, May 24, 2020.

1. Jack_H93
    Jack_H93 Guest

Hey, so I am trying to set up an 'audio receiver/speaker system' with my xbox one and everything is set up and running just fine, however when I open Netflix and/or Hulu the connection is lost and the tv says searching for signal, and there is no audio
    output, I can play games, run amazon prime video, the home menu, everything except for those two applications.

Please help, those are the two applications that I use the most.

:)

Jack_H93, May 24, 2020
  2. archer of life Win User

Have you tried contacting hulu or Netflix
  3. Merlin4421 Win User

Wi-Fi performance issues or something else?

Hulu and Netflix are having issues it's in the support forums. I get a jitter at times on Netflix and Hulu. Most likely the app company needs to come with an update.
  4. HassanB Win User

What All Internet Programming Can I Access w/ Xbox Extender?

Hi,

With a Xbox LIVE Gold account you can use Netflix / Hulu on your Xbox 360. You will have to have a subscription to both Netflix and Hulu in order to use those services. Any service that requires an extra subscription you will need to purchase. Having a gold
    membership simply allows you to access those applications from your Xbox 360 console.
  5. PEANUTx420 Win User

xbox one rearrange pins not in the right order

ok I figured it out. its actually not random. wherever I put a pin, the next time I go back it is located one more tile to the left. FOR EXAMPLE:

I start in order from left to right (hulu, Netflix, crackle, youtube)

1 if I take Netflix and put it at the end ( hulu, crackle, youtube, Netflix)

2 then the next time it will show ( hulu, crackle, Netflix, youtube)

3 now lets say I take hulu and put it at the end ( crackle, Netflix, youtube, hulu)

4 now then it will show ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

5 ok one last example I take crackle and put it in between Netflix and hulu ( Netflix, crackle, hulu, youtube)

6 ok it goes back to ( crackle, Netflix, hulu, youtube)

hopefully this examples it but like I said, it goes one more tile over to the left that I place it at.

very frustrating
  6. ngocphi Win User

I moved to Canada and now my Xbox does nothing I want. :(

hulu and american NEtflix espn and last fm is not legally allowed in canada as they are region locked

you will have to sign up for canadian netflix and )espn when its available ) with an canadian xbox account

buying a ps3 will not solve the hulu or the american netflix issue as it is also region locked
Thema:

1. Hulu + Netflix Application issues - Similar Threads - Hulu Netflix Application

2. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  3. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  4. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  5. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  6. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  7. i cant hear actors talking in apps like hulu or netflix

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant hear actors talking in apps like hulu or netflix: whenever i go to hulu or netflix i hear the sounds and etc but i cannot hear the actors talking in videos. I'm not sure how did this happened as it working perfectly the other day. If anyone has a...
  8. xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x not working with netflix, hulu or play blu ray disk: my x box will not play blu ray disk will not let Netflix play movies, hulu can not play movies, Disney plus can not play movies acf2d369-ae48-4752-af31-9538a8a84044
  9. HULU, Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    HULU, Netflix: I have an old xbox 360. Trying to use it to run hulu, netflix, and other such streaming apps. Is it possible with such an old console? ff26da9a-86a1-40d6-99a5-6b2e7bcc4528
  10. Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen while watching streaming services i.e Hulu, Netflix, Disney +, and even Twitch: I keep having a reoccurring issue where whenever i watch any streaming services I get a green screen with subtitles and sound still playing as if I was actually being able to watch. I realize I am...