Hulu Does Not Work On Alpha Ring XB1X At All

Discus and support Hulu Does Not Work On Alpha Ring XB1X At All in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was trying to watch something while I eat and every time I try to launch Hulu it says I should restart my Xbox. I have done this 4 times in a row and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Mar 3, 2020.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

Was trying to watch something while I eat and every time I try to launch Hulu it says I should restart my Xbox. I have done this 4 times in a row and now my food is cold and Hulu Still won't launch. I have been reporting Launch issues for near 3 months now via 'report a problem' and they only get worse. Not even trying to fix them it seems.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  4. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
Thema:

1. Hulu Does Not Work On Alpha Ring XB1X At All - Similar Threads - Hulu Does Alpha

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. i cannot download hulu

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot download hulu: When ever i’m trying to download it’s says “looks like you already own this. Go to my games and apps, or library on your home device, to download it. if you’re gaming from the cloud, it should be...
  4. Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading any streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime): For the last week, my Xbox One will not let me use any of my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc).. It’s not my internet as I can go on Microsoft Edge and watch YouTube videos and browse the...
  5. Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games

in XBoX on Windows
    Omg I need help with Hulu and Netflix it shows green screen but I can still play games: I was watching Hulu last night and all of a sudden I got a green screen and you can still hear people talking same thing with Netflix but yet I can still play video games and watch other streaming...
  6. Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won’t launch my streaming apps (Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll): My Xbox suddenly won’t launch any of my streaming apps. It was literally fine yesterday now all of a sudden Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll won’t load. This is a brand new Xbox. I had to buy because I...
  7. I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear my apps when streaming movies on hulu Netflix etc: I cannot hear audio on my apps such as hulu Netflix etc f1f52e78-532e-4665-afb6-4cbf2dea8241
  8. My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My hulu will not launch after the update on the 12 of this month anyone know why?: Can't launch hulu since update anyone else ? ef3e6fa2-1f78-49b5-9029-29acaf1f9d1c
  9. Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I use netflix or hulu, or connect to multi-player games.: I've tried resetting my console, my router, clearing all caches. I cannot figure out why I'm connected to the internet but I can't play any game online or use any apps. The Xbox help is a endless...
  10. Hulu not the Xbox 360s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hulu not the Xbox 360s: how come Hulu is not on the xbox 360? it was working just fine, and would it be possible to bring it back? i mean I grew up having a xbox 360 and now it feels like not an entertainment anymore...