Hulu app

Discus and support Hulu app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox Series X that i use for streaming and I watch it through a TCL Roku 4k tv. When I used hulu through the tv apps it was a great... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewRogers6, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Hulu app

Hello,

I have an Xbox Series X that i use for streaming and I watch it through a TCL Roku 4k tv. When I used hulu through the tv apps it was a great vivid picture. When I watch hulu through the Xbox the colors look washed out. Is there a setting in the Xbox i need to change to fix this?
    Hulu app [​IMG]

Hulu app [​IMG]

:)

MatthewRogers6, Mar 30, 2021
  2. Z31Fanatic Win User

Hulu Plus App on Xbox One

MS has nothing to do with Hulu's app design. Hulu is responsible for its own app.
  3. f00xm4n Win User

why why why....

is this hulu at fault or the xbox one ?

I would imagine its the hulu app :)
  4. SavageonCabbage Win User

Hulu app

Hello F4llen4angel2k15!

The application should be available for installing from the xbox store. You would log into your profile and go to the right to store. You then go down to either search or you can use the browse apps area. If you search just look for "Hulu" and see if it
    can be found there.

Please let me know if you need anymore assistance!
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hulu error code...

6. 1a29af72-2b57-40d9-9 Win User

Xbox Live Down for the Count

No netflix doesn't work or hulu. No apps
Thema:

Hulu app

1. Hulu app - Similar Threads - Hulu app

2. Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly: All ABC channels (espn too) only have the sound coming from left speaker although it says Dolby Atmos, all other channels seem fine. Games are fine. This also happening on Youtube app as well...
  3. Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead: Hulu app still crashes at the start of an ad roll. Have been reporting it every update since February and it still isn't fixed. Tried uninstalling it completely from the console and reinstalling....
  4. HULU app not launching on Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    HULU app not launching on Xbox one x: My HULU app gives me the “try again later” error when trying to launch. Restarting xbox doesn’t fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it launched and required me to reverify the app on Hulu’s...
  5. Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox: I recently gave up my TV provider and signed up through Hulu Plus/Live TV service. Really like the App but I'm bummed I lost the ability to tell Xbox what channel to go to by voice command. Its a...
  6. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  7. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

in XboX Insiders
    HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS: Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the colors appear "washed out." When i turn them off...
  8. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  9. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  10. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589