HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

Discus and support HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Monkeymatt2121, Jun 26, 2019.

1. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

Does anyone have to go into settings and turn off both hdr and dolby vision for hulu to look "correct?" If i dont, when i go into the app all the colors appear "washed out." When i turn them off and just leave 4k on it looks fine. I remember the netflix app doing this awhile back, but with an update it was fixed and looks great in hdr10 or dolby vision. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

submitted by /u/Monkeymatt2121
    [link] [comments]

/u/Monkeymatt2121, Jun 26, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

It looks like you're using a component cable, check the cables are connected to the TV correctly and that the connecter on the back of the console is pushed fully in, that picture looks like you either have a connector not pushed home fully or you don't
    have the coloured connectors in the correct order on the TV, is there a switch on your cable that says TV and HDTV, make sure it's on HDTV.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

I'm a little confused, is the display ok now or still washed out ? Try this if you're still seeing a washed out display and the cable is hooked up correctly.

-

Remove any disc from the console and power it off, power the console on using the guide button on your controller, immediately press down and hold Y and the right trigger, the console should restart and the display settings will be reset. Does that help
    any ?
  4. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox colors washed out

What kind of video/audio cables are you using? I've seen some users have Red/Blue/Green cables and have the Blue/Green swapped. Have you used this cables before on your old TV with no problems?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox colors washed out

Looking a little closer it does look like you're missing red in the picture, make sure you didn't mix up the two red connectors on the cable, one is audio and one is video.
  6. Pebblez x Win User

Xbox colors washed out

I'm using the Red/Blue/Green ones, and I just tried switching the Blue/Green ones and the only thing it did was turn the image off. I've used the cable before, but it was set to TV with the Red/Blue/Yellow cables, not HDTV like it is now.
Thema:

HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS

1. HULU APP WASHED OUT COLORS - Similar Threads - HULU APP WASHED

2. Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hulu sound on xbox app is not working properly: All ABC channels (espn too) only have the sound coming from left speaker although it says Dolby Atmos, all other channels seem fine. Games are fine. This also happening on Youtube app as well...
  3. Hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulu app: Hello, I have an Xbox Series X that i use for streaming and I watch it through a TCL Roku 4k tv. When I used hulu through the tv apps it was a great vivid picture. When I watch hulu through the...
  4. Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead: Hulu app still crashes at the start of an ad roll. Have been reporting it every update since February and it still isn't fixed. Tried uninstalling it completely from the console and reinstalling....
  5. HULU app not launching on Xbox one x

in XboX Insiders
    HULU app not launching on Xbox one x: My HULU app gives me the “try again later” error when trying to launch. Restarting xbox doesn’t fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it launched and required me to reverify the app on Hulu’s...
  6. Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion for Hulu App and Xbox: I recently gave up my TV provider and signed up through Hulu Plus/Live TV service. Really like the App but I'm bummed I lost the ability to tell Xbox what channel to go to by voice command. Its a...
  7. Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...

in XboX Insiders
    Have a question about The HULU app and The IHEARTRADIO app about changing my location in...: I have a question about the HULU app and the IHEARTRADIO app some other member of the insider program program told be I could try changing my location in the store on my Xbox one x so I could try...
  8. Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows, how can I control all the Hulu app, with the game controller because I...: I am having trouble on using the game controller through the hulu live tv, i get to a certain part of the app and i am not sure which button to push? 17ced2e5-0544-4120-81cf-d01bc99fabda
  9. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: Split from this thread. We are having the same issue today. We've tried uninstalling and it still occurr. Xbox One X. 9bcb6cb5-e0bb-4c8d-a01b-85bb3a452de8
  10. unable to load my hulu app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to load my hulu app: try to lunch hulu app only get error code 0x0000189 please need help 7ef6d59b-cfdb-4e8a-8c04-ae241be0d589

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox hulu color

2. Hulu on xbox one colors look flat