Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15

Discus and support Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody know what bundle I need to buy to get the Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15? 3fc561bb-80c1-4fea-9b2c-60f892443e2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HELLONWHEELS197, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15

Does anybody know what bundle I need to buy to get the Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15?

:)

HELLONWHEELS197, Dec 9, 2015
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    wwe 2k15

Whatcha gonna do brother lol does anyone know where I can still pre order the Hulk Hogan edition WWE 2K15?

An Xbox Dude, Dec 9, 2015
  3. WWE 2K15

They are suppose to be releasing some news tomorrow at E3 about WWE 2K15.... there is a large poster there, with Cena, Hulk Hogan, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro all on the front of it, hopefully well get some good news.. and maybe a trailer..

BigDaddyxBrock, Dec 9, 2015
  4. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest

I think WWE pulled Hulk Hogan from WWE 15 due to some racist comments he made last year. Don't think it's avaliable anymore.

gamerXpress, Dec 9, 2015
  5. I think the only way of obtaining the actual code is by purchasing the collectors edition new. It's the one that has the Hogan pop figure I think. I imagine the code is in the package, and it should still work. I would contact 2K about it and see if you
    can still use the code. I know for those who already downloaded it, they can use the DLC whenever they wanted to.

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

wwe 2k15

Whatcha gonna do brother lol does anyone know where I can still pre order the Hulk Hogan edition WWE 2K15?
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

I think the only way of obtaining the actual code is by purchasing the collectors edition new. It's the one that has the Hogan pop figure I think. I imagine the code is in the package, and it should still work. I would contact 2K about it and see if you
    can still use the code. I know for those who already downloaded it, they can use the DLC whenever they wanted to.
  8. gamerXpress Win User

I think WWE pulled Hulk Hogan from WWE 15 due to some racist comments he made last year. Don't think it's avaliable anymore.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Sting has been officially announced as the special DLC content for the game this year...

UPDATE: WWE is now selling Sting merchandise on WWEShop.com. Thus, his licensing of the character
    extends beyond just WWE 2K15.

Sting will be doing a signing promoted by American Icon Autographs on July 27th in San Diego. Hulk
    Hogan
    was booked for the 27th but his sold out quickly and they convinced him to change his travel plans for an additional signing on July 26th. With Sting signing on for the 27th, this will be the first time they are available for photo opportunities
    together.

ORIGINAL: It was announced on Monday's WWE RAW that wrestling legend Sting will be a playable character in WWE 2K15.

The only way to get Sting as a playable character is by pre-ordering the game

There will be "2 Generations" of Sting in the game, both Surfer Sting and Crow Sting.

Also read: ​PHOTO & VIDEO - Sting Confirmed For WWE 2K15

A video package aired featuring an orchestra, all painted their faces painted like Sting. As they played, Sting came down from the rafters, baseball bat in hand. This was the video promo that WWE filmed last month when they posted an open casting call.

This will be Sting's first appearance in a WWE video game.
  10. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

two thing i am disappointed with in WWE 2K15

This is the most current roster they have ever had in a WWE game... the DLC this year is not just packs with wrestlers in it.... it adds to the showcase mode with more stories for that...

wwe.2k.com/.../wwe-2k15-season-pass
Thema:

1. Hulk Hogan pack for WWE 2K15 - Similar Threads - Hulk Hogan pack

2. 2008 Incredible Hulk video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2008 Incredible Hulk video game: What's keeping this masterpiece from becoming backwards compatible? Is it because of the success of the MCU, or the fall Sega? Just want to know if a 360 favorite can get an upgrade....
  3. Space Hulk Deathwing game for PC multiplayer error

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Space Hulk Deathwing game for PC multiplayer error: The game Space Hulk Deathwing for PC on Xbox has an error when you select multiplayer. I have tested the steam version of the same game and the multiplayer mode works fine there so it seems...
  4. Xbox backwards Compatible HULK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards Compatible HULK: I was seeing if the Xbox backwards compatible team could bring a game into the ranks of its Playlist. HULK ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION. It was such a great game that had one of the best hulk open worlds....
  5. Please, edit or remove Space Hulk: Tactics description for xbox. It's NOT Online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please, edit or remove Space Hulk: Tactics description for xbox. It's NOT Online or...: Hi. Space Hulk: Tactics for Xbox one it's misleading advertising (on xbox.com). Game description and Capabilites say ("Online Multiplayer (2)" "Test your skills against other players in the online...
  6. Space Hulk Tactics resolution & framerate on xbox consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space Hulk Tactics resolution & framerate on xbox consoles?: Hi, I know the game is Xbox one X Enhanced (so Series X too), but I'm unable to find what kind of improvements have been made for Xbox one X. No press note nor publisher, developer, reviewers......
  7. Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incredible Hulk 2008 Backwards Compatibility Issues.: Since the developers of the 2008 Incredible Hulk video game Edge of Reality and Amaze Entertainment are defunct where would I go to request backwards compatibility for the game? The same applies...
  8. hulk hogan dlc removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hulk hogan dlc removed: hogans dlc has been removed from the store and i wanted to get cause i got the digital deluxe version on sale.and i wanted the nwo hogan..the thing i read said if you deleted it its gone...
  9. Hulk Hogan will not be in 2K16 & it looks like his DLC is not purchaseable anymore in WWE ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hulk Hogan will not be in 2K16 & it looks like his DLC is not purchaseable anymore in WWE ...: as stated, from his recent racist tirade he will no longer be included in WWE 2K16, and from the looks of it you havnt already purchased and downloaded him, you wont be able to now for WWE 2K15......
  10. Hulk Hogan is returning to the WWE...oh yeah brother!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hulk Hogan is returning to the WWE...oh yeah brother!!!: I can't wait to see what 2K is cooking up for the WWE franchise. It looks already amazing on the 360 and hopefully they'll add alot more integration and live updates, fan interaction etc. witht he...