Hughesnet: Xbox one issues

Discus and support Hughesnet: Xbox one issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hughesnet (ISPs): Xbox one issues I am having troubles with my Xbox ones upload speed. It is at 0 Mbps and needs to be at least 0.5 mbps I have tried... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jaimeee08, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Jaimeee08
    Jaimeee08 Guest

Hughesnet (ISPs): Xbox one issues
    I am having troubles with my Xbox ones upload speed. It is at 0 Mbps and needs to be at least 0.5 mbps I have tried many things trying to get my Xbox live to load and I was directed to contact HughesNet my ISP

:)

Jaimeee08, Jan 2, 2017
  2. HughesNet Gen4 and Xbox Live

Hello.

I currently have HughesNet (yes I understand that HughesNet sucks) and I'm considering upgrading to HughesNet Gen 4. However, I've read about some people having connection issues with Gen 4 and Xbox Live. Can anyone tell me about their experiences. If Gen4
    really does work with xbox live. Right now, normal HughesNet allows me to connect/download stuff from Live but I can't play games minus the occasional Mass Effect 3/Crysis 2 match and I can't join parties. If anyone can share out Gen4 works for them, please
    do.

RedChambersN7, Jan 2, 2017
  3. baldxmex
    baldxmex Guest
    Hughesnet: HughesNet Gen 5 and Xbox Live

Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): HughesNet Gen 5 and Xbox Live
    Just had HughesNet Gen 5 installed, (only internet option), would like to use the movie/video features on my xbox 360 but it will not connect to XBOX live. Any suggestions?

baldxmex, Jan 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: