HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read

Discus and support HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; due to the way hughesnet is setup you will be completely unable to pLay games such as CoD, battlefield, boarderlands, halo. any game which requires you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MolecularFir7, Jan 24, 2014.

1. HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read

due to the way hughesnet is setup you will be completely unable to pLay games such as CoD, battlefield, boarderlands, halo. any game which requires you to be matched through a private company's servers and connect with multiple other players will not work
    on hughesnet. not even if you get the gen 4 upgrade. NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU OVER THE PHONE. DO NOT BELIVE THEM. im not to bash hughesnet or anything but they shouldn't have told me my xbox would play call of duty online on their internet. so please
    before you sign up or apply to upgrade take this into consideration. I have tired hundereds of solutions over the last 3 months before coming here and then getting a link explaining why it wont work. just trying to save others time and money.

:)

MolecularFir7, Jan 24, 2014
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    taidara, Jan 24, 2014
  3. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Says I need system update but then says update not available....

Greetings hilllbilllyhuck!

If you have the HT1000 modem provided by Hughesnet, then you need to access your modem and
    turn off Web Acceleration on this device. This feature is known to cause issues to Xbox LIVE. Please read: Hughesnet
    Gen4 error code 80072746

Post back and let us know if you were helped by this.

taidara, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

HughesNet information. if you are a hughesnet customer please read