Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...

Discus and support Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to xbox live... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by skulletin65, Mar 29, 2017.

1. skulletin65
    skulletin65 Guest

Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...

skulletin65, Mar 29, 2017
  2. Hughesnet: Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W

Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W
    Consult with your service provider what number of MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) they are using for your Internet service.

The Xbox 360 require the MTU to be at least 1364 or higher, to be able to connect to Live properly.

Keep us posted.

MontanaBigMac22, Mar 29, 2017
  3. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Xbox Live connection problem ISP: Hughes net

Is there 3G/3G available for you from Clear or Sprint?

VibroPlex, Mar 29, 2017
  4. Hughesnet: Have Hughes Net ISP with HT2000w , I cannot get connected to Xbox360 connected to ...

Me too, but with Xbox One. Same ISP and Modem. What is the answer???

NIGHTWOLF2030, Apr 4, 2017
  5. horsecrazy44
    horsecrazy44 Guest
    We are having the same trouble!! We had no problems till we upgraded to gen5 and got the HT2000W!! Needless to say I have one very upset 9 year old. I have tried everything that I know to do. Would love some answers

horsecrazy44, Apr 9, 2017
  6. Brie1977
    Brie1977 Guest
    My husband and i are also having the same issue with our modem which is Hughes Net HT2000W Satellite Modem hes done the port forwarding and opening and it still has moderate NAT type and wont allow him to play online multiplayer games like Dragonball Xenoverse......has
    anyone figured out a way to open the NAT type on it to allow access to online multiplayer he is ver upset we went with them because they were cheaper and available in our area and he is beginning to get angry and has essentially wasted money on games to play
    online and isnt able to

Brie1977, May 21, 2017
  7. KaosWikkid
    KaosWikkid Guest
    Just fixed this problem on my Xbox one. Go to Your ISP web address, Sign in, And disable the firewall on the router. It's the ONLY thing that worked for me. Then run your network tests again and you should be good. Hope it helped and wasn't too late. And
    I hope this helps anyone else that has this issue in the future.

KaosWikkid, Jul 6, 2017
  8. tlcfl
    tlcfl Guest

tlcfl, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: