HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard

Discus and support HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xboxuserXY2H, May 18, 2022.

1. xboxuserXY2H
    xboxuserXY2H Guest

Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This is mostly a problem on youtube, when trying to search something up with the keys 9, o or p as they also show up when before the typed and start showing up when you even touch the bordering keys. (by the way, - is strangely unaffected.) I will show what it looks like to type a few words without deleting the zeros below.

s0p00litgate o00xen butterlfl0y co0rn wo00rds no00 anno0yin0g

Please help as this is a major pain and annoyance. Thank you!

-XY2H

:)

xboxuserXY2H, May 18, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard

Hi xboxuserXY2H! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This sounds like a hardware issue, maybe the key is stuck or has a false contact that is trigger by the movement of the other keys, have you tried contacting the manufacturer to check possibilities on the warranty?
  3. xboxuserXY2H Win User

It only occurs when I use it on an Xbox console, so I thought it was a bug from Xbox itself (not from redragon it works everywhere else).

edit: now that I think about it, I should probably report it to redragon. Thanks! (I have no clue why I didn't do that before)
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This is mostly a problem on youtube, when trying to search something up with the keys 9, o or p as they also show up when before the typed and start showing up when you even touch the bordering keys. (by the way, - is strangely unaffected.) I will show what it looks like to type a few words without deleting the zeros below.

s0p00litgate o00xen butterlfl0y co0rn wo00rds no00 anno0yin0g

Please help as this is a major pain and annoyance. Thank you!

-XY2H
    So..............You're having an issue with a keyboard made by Redragon (I presume) and you posted on a Microsoft forum?

Ever though about going direct to Redragon?

Just a thought.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Using XIM Apex on Battlefield 5

I'm not a big fan of Mouse and Keyboard support for consoles but i don't have a problem with it if games keep Mouse and Keyboard users and Controllers users separate, as Mouse and Keyboard users have a huge clear advantage over Controller users.
  6. FransiscoJimenez Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I am using the redragon set k552-bb there wired and it doesnt work can some one help
Thema:

1. HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard - Similar Threads - HUGE problem Redragon

2. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  3. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590
  4. HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  5. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  6. Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?: Why is the connection/console shut down problem with wireless headsets (for example the arctis 9X) still such a pain in the a**? Why isn't there a fix yet? submitted by /u/gn0m [link] [comments]
  7. A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!: I was using the Omega Preview for the past few days, but then left. Once I came back I went into Minecraft only to see that all of the data was from at latest, august. Can someone please help? I...
  8. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...
  9. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...
  10. Huge voice chat problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge voice chat problem: Hello, I've had this problem since 2 months. It happens only when I'm not in an xbox group but in an epic group. In an xbox group everything works fine but as soon as i have to go to epic group I...